Guest BigBoy05

Re: Chantal

Below average appearence.

Below average location/place

Performance Okay

Friendly

Overall not so good. I will not go again.

Hi BigBoy, you seam to have a lot of negative comments. Do you have any positive recommendations to share with the other members?

Guest BigBoy05

I am not all negative. But it was my experience with that SP.

For example I recommend Kayla...My experience with her was excellent...She meets all expectations

Thanks mod

Guest raider

it is negative comment that make the board useful . most boards only

have positive comments .

may be it is that the sp do not live up too what people expect for the money ?

What boards are you looking at? ... and how do the negative comments help you choose someone? I find many of the other boards full of flame wars and bashing. I personally would not find that useful... I would not want to sift through 100's of posts to find someone who I may be interested in that offers good services and have to read piles of threads about bad people - by the time you find someone you are interested you have lost all interest yourself.

I do not want the board full of negative comments (Plenty of sites exist like that already) we want recommendations. If you had a good time with someone tell others... spread the word about the good ones and send the business to the ones who deserve it.

... but that brings up a good point. What do you expect for the money? At what price point do you expect the service to become sub-standard or should price not be an issue? Does the term "you get what you pay for" apply in this business?

This comment should have it's own thread as it's sort of hijacking this one so I will move it if anyone replies.

Guest whodunit

Being a new guy I would love to hear what the Winnipeg scene and expectations are like here compared to other places. quality, expectations, cost, etc.

Guest raider

No

most board are just poistve comments . no negative ones . every sp

is great . this is no help full or true .

when you see a board with only positve comment you know these boards are just adds for sp . and are not the veiws of real clients

as too what I expect for the money

1) on time

2) great aditude , pleasant

3) intrested in my needs

4) etc

as too price point . that is not that important . I would be willing too pay

a high price if the quality was their .

Guest BigBoy05

Purpose of the discussion board is to track down SP who is not what they claim. We assume all SP?s are good. Reviews help the people to make right choices. Reviews are not ads for SP?s, but appraisals. This is what brings quality and helps SP?s to keep up with their promises!