Veronikahouse

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

After some lengthy pm's sent back and forth with some really nice dialogue, Veronika and I decided to meet. By the way we also chatted on the phone yesterday to ensure less apprehension on her part.

As you will note on her web page there some area's the hobbiest should read prior to an appointment. Which I had done, but we seemed to click by chatting and therefore the appointment page on her site was not required to be filled out by myself. (we also discussed afterwards that way too much info required for an engagement).

To the date ..we met this afternoon, we thoroughly enjoyed our session together, her description on her web site is right on, very pale skin, beautiful long blonde hair, and a beautiful face.

She was very accomodating to satisfy my desire which was full of sensual love making, and great pillow talk. She asked that what happened today stay between us both so sorry guys no graphic details distributed in this recommendation.

All I know was that when I was getting dressed Veronika stated "her legs are still shaking and feel wobbly and may need to have a afternoon nap" I guess it was all good:mrgreen:

For you tire kickers/ lurkers you will find her rates and detail description on her web site, therefore don't send a bunch of pm's to her here on CERB unless you are going to fulfill the date.

She had told me she getting quite a few of those already, so if can't pay her price,move on!

All I know is that I'm glad I visited her.:wink:

After talking to Veronika many times in chat the urge to go and see her became irrisistable. There was a mystery about this woman that grabed my heart and soul she seemed always so composed and proper yet devilish at the same time. Finally on July 2nd I drove from Kingston to Ottawa just to see her and am I ever glad I did.

I arrived at our rendevous location a bit early and Veronika was ready and waiting for me. Not knowing what to expect I was delighted to be greeted by an extraordinary beautiful woman. She had the face of an angel, long blonde hair, smooth silky skin, curves in all the right places and the most beautiful dainty feet I've ever seen.

Veronika greeted me with a smouldering kiss and a warm hug followed by a host of appetizers from fresh fruit to nuts and shrimp followed by fresh bread and patte. I also had a choice of wine to compliment the appetizers had I known what was to come I would have eaten everything just to keep up my strength. We spent a few minutes getting to know each other and I found Veronika to be extreemly intelligent with a sense of humour that made me laugh and feel very much at ease.

I'm not one to go into all the details of our lovemaking only to say that Veronika rocked my world. There was a passion that I didn't know exsisted combined with a tenderness that made me feel so special and yes she can also swear like a trooper. To sum it up the Canada Day fireworks paled incomparison to the fireworks created by this beautiful lady. Thankyou Veronika from the bottom of my heart.

I was hesitant to write this revue for I wanted to keep her all to myself but that would be very selfish on my part so guys do yourself a favour and make an appointment with this beautiful lady. Treat her with respect and you won't be dissapointed I know I wasn't.:smile:

Just about to say this! Great Reco, Miss House has been on my radar for a while and this certainly helps!

Thanks for the review.

Mod: This should probably be re-titled and moved in with the already existing recommendations for Veronikahouse

I was hesitant to write this revue for I wanted to keep her all to myself but that would be very selfish on my part so guys do yourself a favour and make an appointment with this beautiful lady.

Yes it would have been selfish of you if you hadn't ......

[furiously taking notes] :grin:

Yes it would have been selfish of you if you hadn't ......

[furiously taking notes] :grin:

Etasman I hope you have a lot of lead in that pencil. ;)

Piper...you are the best...kisses to you.

Guest f***2f***

What a great night!

Arrived at her hotel and discovered a real sweetheart.

V is an experienced courtesan as advertised...a real joy to be with and a really nice curvy bum...nice handfuls for breasts, pretty face. Here's a girl who really knows what she likes and goes for it.

She prepared a light supper for us...pate, cheese, fruit, wine (she doesn't drink she had water) and we chatted for a while and really had a good getting to know you session.

We migrated to the bed and kissed like teens on the bed...she had really pretty yellow lingerie on but soon Boner had that removed. We had a nice time of naked cuddling...(I'd warned her about Junior but nevertheless she was a little wide eyed.)

I won't get into intimate details but suffice it to say we had a great time discovering each other in a nice 2 hour session.

Cuddled a long time after and talked a lot...very smart sexy and down to earth.

Not a clock watcher...

I really enjoyed my visit with her and would love to see her again...definate repeat!!

She is a treat! seen her twice and will see her again,glad you enjoyed your time Igot..BTW she really has a great sense of humour and as you stated down to earth!

Guest f***2f***

Seriously I think that was what I enjoyed the best...her sense of humour and down to earth manner made it seem like we were long time friends by the end of our time together....I'm talking long time friends with benefits!! (LTFWB) :lol:

She is a treat! seen her twice and will see her again,glad you enjoyed your time Igot..BTW she really has a great sense of humour and as you stated down to earth!

Does this make us bosom buddies then? :-D

Seriously I think that was what I enjoyed the best...her sense of humour and down to earth manner made it seem like we were long time friends by the end of our time together....I'm talking long time friends with benefits!! (LTFWB) :lol:

Guest f***2f***

Oh man what a night!! I repeated with Veronika tonight and just to say what a total sweetheart. Down to earth, honest, great kisser and passionate lover. She had lots of goodies...and even birthday cake for me...so sweet.

This is a lady who pays attention to detail and seems to enjoy her time wiith you as much as you enjoy it with her...(ymmv of course)

The intimate encounter was intense...even better than the first.

Better watch out V I'll be back and junior will be even more excited!!!:boobies:

Better watch out V I'll be back and junior will be even more excited!!!:boobies:

I look forward to it!:grin:

I had a wonderful time also.

Kisses and happy bday again.

I have seen Veronika now a half a dozen times and I must say each time she mesmorizes me more and more with her wit, intelligence, beauty, and a tenderness that sooths the soul. Yet I have experienced firsthand this tender loving woman turn into a vibrant tigress in bed. She never ceases to amaze me everytime we meet with a new and so so sexy outfit. It is all I can do while we enjoy some excellent munchies and stimulating conversation not to remove her of her sexy outfit right there and then. One thing I have learned with Veronika is that patience certainly pays off. Being a woman who doesn't watch the clock I have found that each time I unravel this sexy present a tigress is unleased that totally satisfies me and leaves me no choice but to come back for more. Veronika you are truly one of the best courtesans in Ottawa and gents remember (YMMV) treat her well so that we may all enjoy her for a long time to come.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.