I was planning a spring tour and was curious if Timmins was a good place to stop in for a couple days?

this is a question for both the ladies and the gents

Ladies - Those who have traveled there, was it a good trip? as in cost effective and friendly people, minimal no shows?

Or local gals, could the area use a little something new for a few days? How is the "Fishing"? lol. (feel free to PM me your answers if you'd like to not post publicly)

Are there any agents i can contact for more info on the area? seems a little thin out there when i've looked online.

Gents - are there many timmins cerbies? and do any of you wanna take me fishing ;) j/k

And thank you for your time loves :)

Guest t****ster***ke

"come for the extreme cold, but stay for the remote isolation!"

i think the tourism board really needs to work on that slogan, we're not really putting our best foot forward ;)

i lived here ten years ago and have just recently moved back, and the sp service is pretty limited. there was an agency called "angeliques" out of sudbury that worked with a few ladies here, but they offered very business-like, very mechanical, clock-watching sessions that were of poor value. there is one provider who advertises in the newspaper, but the word on the street is not particularly flattering.

that pretty much only leaves travelling sp's (one of whom is travelling here this weekend) in terms of quality and authenticated appearance, etc ... and even then, there are only a handful of women i've seen advertising trips. the sp who is here on the weekend (emily rushton) stops in a few times a year, perhaps she could shed some light on the market and whether or not there is a clientele here to support multiple travelers - i know what my vote would be! ;)

In answer to your questions Madison, there are few cerbies from Timmins on here (I know of 5, but there may be more)

Like any city one wishes to travel too, that is small in size (if you are seeking a few quality dates and not looking to be a revolving door) then it is perfect. Keep in mind in a smaller city people are extra paranoid about discretion and last minute cancellations are usually more than the ones that show up for the encounter.

The amount of gents that show interest out weighs the amount that show up, but that being said in any business you need to spend money to make money and it is a lovely city to chill in.

• Like 1