Samantha in Regina a gem

Samantha advertises very rarely but is worth seeing. A perfect pse/gfe combination with a killer curvy figure. I never thought I would find a Sask. based SP who I would rate above Sydney. She prefers to see clients at her place which I know is not for everyone but I believe it makes her more comfortable thus increased service level. Keep a close eye on bp as she is must see. Feel free to pm me for more info.

Samantha advertises very rarely but is worth seeing. A perfect pse/gfe combination with a killer curvy figure. I never thought I would find a Sask. based SP who I would rate above Sydney. She prefers to see clients at her place which I know is not for everyone but I believe it makes her more comfortable thus increased service level. Keep a close eye on bp as she is must see. Feel free to pm me for more info.

Well thats wonderful that you found a Jem! Why not post a proper reco for her, im sure she would love that! Perhaps have her join here ( if shes not a member already).

Happy Times,

Good point. She recently informed me one of her relatives found out about her hobby and is laying low for now. She will see repeat clients very discreetly but that is it. Regina is not the largest city so this can be an issue.