Ness massage

Guest s*r***a**9

Anyone been to the new massage place on ness that is advertised on k.j.j.?

I texted the lady and she sent pics. Just wondering if there is any intel out there!

Guest s*r***a**9

It's the ad on k.j.j. (Don't know if I'm allowed to say a website on here)

"Unique massage" is the title. Ad says its located on ness

It's the ad on k.j.j. (Don't know if I'm allowed to say a website on here)

"Unique massage" is the title. Ad says its located on ness

Roger that. I see it now and sent out an email asking for pics also.

Guest s*r***a**9

TOFTT. Pretty good looking 30ish Asian lady. Better looking in person compared to the pics she sent. Nice body. Very friendly! Massage was great. She really works you over. A little annoying that she kept answering her cell phone. A friend was having a problem.

The place is a "wellness centre" that isn't open for business yet but will be soon.

Without posting too many details, lets just say I'll be going back ;)

I sent her a txt. We have a nice back and forth, then I asked her if the massage had any extras. She asked what did I mean. I said was a happy ending available. She said I had the wrong place and that I should look elsewhere for that.

Guest s*r***a**9

I doubt many massage places would tell you over text if they offer any extras. How would the lady know if the texter is the LE?

They wont tell you that if they are running a legit business.

TOFTT. Pretty good looking 30ish Asian lady. Better looking in person compared to the pics she sent. Nice body. Very friendly! Massage was great. She really works you over. A little annoying that she kept answering her cell phone. A friend was having a problem.

The place is a "wellness centre" that isn't open for business yet but will be soon.

Without posting too many details, lets just say I'll be going back ;)

You got a massage good enough to make you return, yet it's not open for business? What does that mean? :confused0024:
  • Like 1

Guest s*r***a**9

If you saw the place, you'd know what I meant. They have taken 2 of the store fronts in a strip mall and have renovated everything. There are still a few things left to do. The lady working there said they expect to be fully open (access to exercise equipment and sauna) in a week or two.

I can confirm Spraycans review.

She is very pretty and climbs all over you.

One of the best and unique (as the ad says).

...worth repeating.

no phone issues that Spraycan had.

Edited by DwayneR
spelling

OK - so I took a drive over. Nice area, parking, looks legit health spa. The lass is super nice. great massage wi some oriental twist - really helped an aching back. Good finish - would recommend. Downside - no showers or plans for showers. Good value.

Just came back from this place. Booked 1 hour massage, I was able to get 4 hands massage as the Lady was teaching some new girl. Massage was great, and yes i got happy ending. $100 was the damage. I did get to feel her also a little bit.

Guest ***rgi*****9

I also stopped in and actually ended up with 6 hands on me at different times, seemed strange as one or another would leave and someone else would come in. Anyhow only one person in the room for the finale.

Guest s*r***a**9

Returned for my second visit yesterday. Once again it was great. Started off with 2 girl massage. Then down to one. Then switched off to Rose for the last 20 minutes. She has asked me to come back one evening after hours when no one is there. Might be interesting!

Similar experience with me earlier this week, with 2, then 4, then 6 hands! Apparently there will be no "extras" with the other girls (I asked), but Rose is very happy to please and quite enjoyable. Curious to hear about this "after hours" deal!

She has asked me to come back one evening after hours when no one is there. Might be interesting!

Just remember, its all fun and games until somebody wakes up in a bathtub full of ice missing a kidney. ;)

Guest J**ma***7

Wow! Got the pics, she looks great, checking it out tomorrow! Will give a review.