Tantric Massage

Guest gagagaga

So, I was on cl today and found an ad for tantric massage. She was great on the phone, I booked an hour and showed up at her very discrete location in the east end near the St Laurent Mall. Her massage area was very nice, very clean, smelled great, had a nice shower available, and nice music.

The session started with me on my front. She did what I consider to be a true tantric massage from everything I have read. She was nude and proceeded to give me a great massage full of calming messages and coaching of breathing techniques.

After the flip, the fun started. she teased and tantalised me till I almost exploded multiple times. She gave me a very subtle signal to use when I felt I was reaching the point of no return, and she was in total control. Finally, she allowed me to release, and release I did!!

All in all, it was a great experience. I am not the most airy-fairy guy in the world, so all this tantric stuff may not work as great as it should, but if you are into this stuff, I highly recommend her.

have fun guys.

Hi

Sounds interesting and she seems very pretty on her site. Not familiar with Tantric, how was release?.HJ?

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.