Service Provider Tourism

One thing that comes up as a topic of universal service provider interest is the question of what would attract new clients, especially during slower times?

I guess variety is the gleaming, holy grail of holding the interest of our hobbyist fans.

Drawing upon your vast experience in the field, do think that's enough to attract out of towners?

Do you think it's enough to keep the regulars always knocking on your door, rather than someone elses?

I have two ideas.

One idea I'm going to keep under my hat, because I haven't given up on the idea of meeting my elders in the business and to find new ways of servicing the market, through a collaboration of efforts and talents.

The other idea is what about theme days? This way you can be a different person every day?

Perhaps you have your own ideas of how to find a market, and/or drive it?

Well I'll offer my two cents worth. When I see a lady on a repeat basis, she is obviously doing something right. A lady doesn't need to change every day and try to be someone else, because I want to see her again, if that makes sense

As for seeing a lady for the first time, there is something about her that makes me think we would click. Yes I do look at her pictures and read her recommendations, but most of all, I read her posts on CERB (I now stick exclusively with the ladies from CERB) They most of all give me an idea of who the lady is.

Although I don't know about this part for sure, it would seem to me having regular clients coming back to see you would be more stable and reliable than constantly trying to keep attracting new clients, who may see you one time only. Nothing against attracting new clients (after all we were all new clients once to a lady), but they should, IMHO, want to see you for you.

A rambling for whatever it's worth

RG

• Like 2

I think absolutely the best you can do for your clients is the secret. It gives you a good reputation which brings in the new ones and it keeps the regulars coming back. With the regulars, why not ask them if there is something more or different you could do for them? I'm sure the magic you seek is somewhat specific to the client in each case. I used to work for the government and their idea of a successful meeting was if they were able to set a date for the next meeting, didn't have to accomplish anything else it seemed.

Myself, I will ALWAYS visit a lady I know and am happy with the previous experience with her, resorting to someone new only as a last resort. There are other clients that try to see as many different ladies as they can and I say whatever floats your boat to them (as they like variety), but I hate wasting time getting to know someone new and them having to get to know me. I guess in all fairness I must confess I do have variety as I travel and visit multiple cities or have multiple favourites in a given city due to one of them being unavailable.

Well I'll offer my two cents worth. When I see a lady on a repeat basis, she is obviously doing something right. A lady doesn't need to change every day and try to be someone else, because I want to see her again, if that makes sense

As for seeing a lady for the first time, there is something about her that makes me think we would click. Yes I do look at her pictures and read her recommendations, but most of all, I read her posts on CERB (I now stick exclusively with the ladies from CERB) They most of all give me an idea of who the lady is.

Although I don't know about this part for sure, it would seem to me having regular clients coming back to see you would be more stable and reliable than constantly trying to keep attracting new clients, who may see you one time only. Nothing against attracting new clients (after all we were all new clients once to a lady), but they should, IMHO, want to see you for you.

A rambling for whatever it's worth

RG

I agree. I think most regular clients repeat because of the lack of surprises in the encounter, as opposed to always wanting something new and strange happening. Altho they are not necessarily opposed to a new outfit from time to time, it is the person they come back to see, as well as what that person provides. There is usually little need to 'mix it up' for real regulars. They are usually rebooking in order to repeat that same experience, not get a new and different one.

This isn't like other service businesses. I don't think specials, gimmicks and promotions work as well as consistently providing a memorable experience. And the key to repeat business is to make sure the first and second and third visits are good ones.

Guest a**4*

Well i repeat because i want to be with her,she does not need to do anything special for me,i enjoy seeing her for being her.I continue to see her i am relaxed and comforable with her getting to know each other great conversations and laughter for now i am very happy seeing her so i will continue to see her.If i was to see another girl it will be a girl from Cerb and not the wild,wild,west show been there done that was not good there are alot of beautiful ladies here on Cerb....:D