South Pointe Acupuncture & Massage

has anyone ever been here before?

planning on going wednesday, just wanna know what to expect

is it straight up massage or is more offered there?

pm with details if anybody has any

Read the long tread below your post about acupuncture/massage. Don't park in front of house or in driveway. I usually park on the other side of street of the one you drive up on. Older Asian lady and just relax and have a massage.

• Like 1

Excellent massage, clean and professional environment. I only had massage from the older lady. She does a great job and relieves the stress. Complete massage well worth the $. I tip 30 on top since the hr massage is easily worth $60 anyway...

Yep, very clean, very nice place--A great massage from a very nice, professional lady. Be respectful, please! This place is a hidden gem :)

Been there a couple of times.

Sur gives really good massage. On my second visit, got someone other than Sur and the massage was not as good as her's.

Luck of the draw I guess but next time I will be asking for Sur.

Guest 8***Av**

i believe there is only one lady working there? have you guys seen any other lady?

Guest ry*****an

Could you tell us a bit about Sure?

Age, state etc?

That would be very helpful

Could you tell us a bit about Sure?

Age, state etc?

That would be very helpful

read the complete thread, everything is there and accurate as of last week when I was last there

Saw Sure (30 minute session) today and got exactly what I expected, a very nice massage and left quite happy. It did seem a little strange as it's in her house and at times you could hear others talking but she was focused on what she was doing and it didn't seem to affect her. Easily booked the appointment through her web site and email, never actually talked to her on the phone. Will definitely repeat since it is very economical.

..... It did seem a little strange as it's in her house and at times you could hear others talking .....

Had a session there a few weeks ago and when I left her husband was working on shoveling some snow in the walkway. Little awkward but if he knows what she is doing then its OK and if not it is his problem not mine.

Had a session there a few weeks ago and when I left her husband was working on shoveling some snow in the walkway. Little awkward but if he knows what she is doing then its OK and if not it is his problem not mine.

Did you offer to help shovel? Only seems fair ;-)

Where is a good place to park?

What is the best time to go?

I had an afternoon appointment and just parked on the street a couple houses down from hers.

Additional Comments:

Well, I am praying and hopefing for mutual touching!

Any .nfo/.311.msgs?

Didn't seem like mutual touching was an option.