Im planning my trip to PEI now, and just wondering if anyone has any advice on hotels in charlottetown? I know in halifax, some may not be as friendly to our hobby, and any input as to.where to stay, or not to stay, would be greatly appreciated, right now im leaning on the delta, as it seems to be good for discretion, access, etc..

MsManda

Guest cap***ck

The Delta is a typical older property ...... a well established place that is large enough that a few extra visitors will not be frowned upon. Tends to be quiet at this time of year too.

I hear they are going to be renovating the lobby, bar and restaurant ..... so, depending on your dates, that might be something to ask about when you are negotiating rates.

The delta is what it is and you likely wont have much bother.

The Rodd Charlottetown is old, small rooms

The Rodd Royalty Inn and Suites has been fully renovated within the last 2 years but is on the edge of town

other than that its your typical chain hotels and motels.

You would do well to check travelocity and other discount sites if you're not in a loyalty program or cannot book through somone other than front desk.

• Like 1

One thing the Delta has going for it is the location of the elevators. You don't need to even really enter the lobby proper to get to them. You can come and go with hardly a sole seeing you.

It's been my favorite for trysts in the past. I've even been to a couple of fairly loud... "group" events in there that did not raise suspicion from the staff.

• Like 1

As an experts in all hotels in Charlottetown, I have to say that the Delta is FAR too expensive for what you get.

I recommend getting a room at the Best western on Grafton St.. It is just as private (multiple entrances, no need to visit lobby,) and much cheaper. It's also in a great location, with a parking lot (The Delta does not have parking, unless you pay for indoor parking.) The location is great too...only two blocks to the centre of town.

Just my two cents.

• Like 1

Quality Inn & Suites has their main building, plus they have suites in a converted house next door, which has several entrances...main hotel building is on Euston St, the "Suites" are in the house that overlooks Fitzroy St. Parking lot is joined, but it seems like it'd be a decent spot....

• Like 1

As a quality providor I don't worry about nickle and diming for hotel rates. I like to entertain gents in the best possible spot. If that costs me a few dollars more for comfort and discreation that is no problem.

My committment is to my very loyal PEI gents and of course you know I will bend over backwards to rock your worls.

Please let me know when your prefered visit is convenient , Id love to hear from you ,

Lots of love,

Katherine

xoox

As an experts in all hotels in Charlottetown, I have to say that the Delta is FAR too expensive for what you get.

I recommend getting a room at the Best western on Grafton St.. It is just as private (multiple entrances, no need to visit lobby,) and much cheaper. It's also in a great location, with a parking lot (The Delta does not have parking, unless you pay for indoor parking.) The location is great too...only two blocks to the centre of town.

Just my two cents.

• Like 1

Having seen different ladies, both touring and local, at various hotels in Ch'town I still say The Delta is the best of a limited bunch. Yes it is overpriced BUT as far as discretion is concerned (for both lady and gent) the layout is far superior to any hotel in town.

I have been recommending this hotel to ladies who have asked for a few years now and I stick to my beliefs. As taylorforfun has previously mentioned the elevators are not really in the lobby per se and this allows for quick and easy egress.

As far as price is concerned just ask yourself, what is discretion worth to me in a city of 35,000 people?

• Like 1

As far as price goes too, in the past 2 or 3 years I have not paid more than 100 for a room for a night. That's for 3+ stars. Thank goodness for priceline!

• Like 1

I know the comfort inn has rooms on the main level with drive up entrances. That could offer some discretion as well.

• Like 1

As a hobbyist, my first choice is either the Delta or the Best Western, but the Delta is my preferred venue. The location of the elevators, the number of floors over which to disperse traffic, and the general business of the place all contribute to (for me) a greater sense of security.

• Like 1