Hopefully taking the plunge this week...

Guest l***di*e***2

Well, have done a lot of research on this but kept coming back to just a few providers on here. So if the schedule works out next week looking at my first step into a the world of amazing!

I'll let you all know how it turns out, If things work out....

All the best,

Lud.

Guest l***di*e***2

Due to unforseen circumstances, was not able to see the lovely ladies. Will be better prepared for my next opportunity, apologies to the wonderful providers...

Good for you.........I too am planning to meet someone for the first time.....this site offers a wonderful chance to meet and find out a bit about someone before you do make a decision......have fun :)

I am looking forward to my 4th visit with Summer. So far every time was better than the last one and this saturday promises to be no exception. I will keep you readers informed. I am almost feeling her soft mouth deep kissing me and doing the same to my "friend" below...

She is absolutely fantastic and enjoys being touched....well....everywhere...!

Both are excellent...they are mature they have all the right attributes and they know how to use all the...assets..!Better yet, try both together....it is definitely a great ride....

Some research is good. (And I research the crap out of everything) But does hit the point you just have to do it. I took a couple months and probably could have taken many more. I was down to a couple that seemed like I would connect with. And then opportunity came and I took the plunge. I was so damn scared..and still get a little that way when meeting a new lady. Met so many great ones. Oh and the first lady I saw...well 3 1/2 years lady and I still get excited when we meet.

What are you all guys waiting for???? U are in for a treat with any of the ladies here on Cerb! You guys are missing out on some amazing experiences!