Suri - An absolutely beautiful new Ottawa treasure

I had the the opportunity to spend an hour with Suri. She has the cutest softest face (very innocent) and the most beautiful sexiest large natural boobs.

We started with wine and chocolate with some LFK evolving into DFK and then soon we ended up in the bedroom. She has the most beautiful kitty and the sweetest too. Sweeter than any chocolate you can imagine. She has the most beautiful natural pair of boobs and the softest skin I have ever encountered feels like natural silk. She provides all the physical aspects of a GFE, however, she may need to work on the emotional aspects of GFE as she is very new to the biz.

The good news is that she is also a cerb member (suri_t) and we can exchange PMs with her.

Lastly but by no means least, if you have her please treat her very well with utmost respect. She is very young and new to the biz. so treat her very nicely.

I would like to extend my sincere thanks to beautiful Suri for the absolutely great unforgettable time.

Suri's (Not So) Secret Admirer

Great recommendation! I saw her profile pic and had a wow moment. Hopefully she will start posting on here soon.

Same as SA, I only do outcalls. I can only agree . I'm fairly new at this , met slightly more than 10 girls with some disappointment but Suri changed it all. She is truly a wonderful person, an absolute beauty. I was going to make my first review after her agreement but SA is quicker. I knew I couldn't keep it as a secret...be nice to her.

Thanks Suri (my dream girl :razz:) for a wonderful session.

Having experienced Suri's skills in pleasing several men at once in as many varied ways as they all wanted to be pleased, often all at the same time, and doing it with poise, style and enthusiasm, I can only say anyone who sees this totally beautiful, smart, sexy woman is a lucky guy.

She is a definite must repeat for me, all the PSE skillz that I really like plus a delicious body and a double major!! What more could you want :) That would be 1) Sexual desire, 2) knock out looks and body, 3) Brains. I think this is a triple threat in the making. I would say she would make some Medical student or Law student a happy man, but somehow I don't think she is the settling down house wife type !! I think she would eat them for breakfast and spit them out :).

She also gave me some insights as to the punk seen in the city, since when did the Dominion go from being a dirty old man rubby hang out to a punk bar?? I guess it is part of the labats 50 revival!

She also gave me some insights as to the punk seen in the city, since when did the Dominion go from being a dirty old man rubby hang out to a punk bar?? I guess it is part of the labats 50 revival!

Geez Dummpy, have you been living under a rock? It has been that way for years, if not since it reopened on the site of the old BareFax.

She is a definite must repeat for me, all the PSE skillz that I really like plus a delicious body and a double major!! What more could you want :) That would be 1) Sexual desire, 2) knock out looks and body, 3) Brains. I think this is a triple threat in the making. I would say she would make some Medical student or Law student a happy man, but somehow I don't think she is the settling down house wife type !! I think she would eat them for breakfast and spit them out :).

you're awesome.

i also saw Suri the other day. her looks may not be for everyone, but she is a beautiful woman if face piercings don't bother you. i only had half an hour to spend with her, but had an awesome time. she really gets into it and enjoys it it very much. she was very easy to talk to and very sweet until we got in the bed. she kissed very passionately and when i ate her delicious pussy, she responded a lot. she loves getting her pussy eaten, if its done well. the one thing that really excited me, i was eating her out and she just grabbed the back of my head and said "please fuck me now". i guess it just caught me off-guard because she was so soft spoken before i started eating her out. she has a great body and i can't wait to see her again. i want to try different positions because she was very active while fucking. she is a DEFINITE repeat.

i also saw Suri the other day. her looks may not be for everyone, but she is a beautiful woman if face piercings don't bother you. i only had half an hour to spend with her, but had an awesome time. she really gets into it and enjoys it it very much. she was very easy to talk to and very sweet until we got in the bed. she kissed very passionately and when i ate her delicious pussy, she responded a lot. she loves getting her pussy eaten, if its done well. the one thing that really excited me, i was eating her out and she just grabbed the back of my head and said "please fuck me now". i guess it just caught me off-guard because she was so soft spoken before i started eating her out. she has a great body and i can't wait to see her again. i want to try different positions because she was very active while fucking. she is a DEFINITE repeat.

yeeee thanks :oops: you make me blush.

Today was my first time with Suri - and not my last. I luv the alternative look - a real nice chnage. What a cutie in all respects. Someone said she likes to be eaten, well how true that is.

She is a wonderful girl, will defintely repeat and I doubt she has any restrictions.

Thanks Suri

TRman

Guest f***2f***

I had to go and see what the fuss was about....and I have to say OMG!!

2 hour session went by in the blink of an eye but really great time...

We had a little Daddy fantasy thing together and that got her really hot....she enjoyed a hard spanking and her pretty little butt turned a nice shade of scarlet.

You'd better be a good girl suri or I'll be back to teach you another lesson!!:-P

Super girl.....love the piercings and blue hair....oh and a fresh tat of betty boop on her right thigh is very nice too!!!

I saw suri for a second time today and she ask me to post that she is thinking of returning.

She has overcome past problems and is a lot wiser. She will not repeat the past mistakes so that she won't be again emotionally distressed. She has not yet firmly decided.

When I saw her first (she was dressed like a cute manikin, wearing a tight black sexy dress with most of her beautiful boobs visible), I was very nervous as how much I can control my emotions. I was honored to be her first after her possible return from retirement and that made me nervous because I wanted to make sure that I do not do something that may change her mind about returning. As soon as we got into the privacy of elevator I lost control and gave her a deep kiss and hug and she returned the favor:lol:.

Her services included all safe GFE related services. I had a really pleasant time with her. She is absolutely gorgeous young lady and I can tell that she has a very bright future.

If she decides to come back (and that is a big IF) then please treat her with utmost respect and very gently so that she wouldn't be distressed again.

SA you lucky dog, great reco and I hope we hear from her again. I hope she knows that there are a lot of good guys on here and if she works from a reference basis (give another sp you have seen) she should have a good (and safe) time.

Suri if you read this, there are a lot of respectful men on here that would treat you like a princess.

Nice review SA ..... and at least we have some hope of getting to see the amazing Suri now! Thx again ....

Thanks for sharing SA, hopefully she'll fair well this time around so long as she's treated respectfully and provided the support she needs. Perhaps now is the time for her to meet the cowboy. ;)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.