NuDen dancers question.

I was wondering if anyone had any experence/information with a dancer named Brianna at the NuDen (early 20's, from venezuela, has had a kid, great fake chest). I had a rather interesting experence the other day..

well I will have to leave you all hanging cause I was only to go find out information, not really give any. leave it to say that she is a nice girl, had a good evening but no extras if thats what you thinking....save a few free dances... just wanted to find out what others experence was with her...

I guess she must have been a hot one!

I just love Spanish style women: dark hair, dark eyes and passion oozing from their whole body!

The dancers moves a lot from a place to another one. I go in dancers clubs a lot and once you find the perfect girl, the next week she's gone and you don't know where. Last time I visit The Pink in Aylmer, on a thursday night... and holy ..... there was about 20 girls.... all beauties. Sometimes you can get lucky with a girl who also wants to get fun. I don't have any specific names cause I don't know the staff there, but when you're lucky in a bar don't miss your chance cause it don't happened all the time.