Miya Morrison

Has anyone met with miyamorrison21? She seems too good to be true.

No, haven't met her.

How do you mean "too good to be true." Can you elaborate or be more specific?

Yeah, I kind of got the same feeling....... the prices..... send mods copy of her ID. Hmm, dunno, just strange I guess.

Someone complained to me and said she was underage so I locked her account and asked her to send ID and a photo to prove she is age. She did so I reactivated her account (But you should also check ID if you think anyone is under 18 years of age) - I can never be 100% on any ID sent to me (Could be fake, could be a friend or sister who looks similar - SO NEVER TAKE MY WORD FOR IT!). If they send me passable ID to prove they are 18+ I am covering my ass here and doing my due diligence.

Guest adamwayne

I've tried to book with her a few times now, and I don't think I'll bother trying again. The last time I messaged her, she would come to see me in Summerside (couple weeks ago). Now, she says she prefers outcalls, but doesn't travel to Summerside, and doesn't have an incall spot of her own lol. On another site (SEA) she claims to be 19, on this site, her profile says 21. At this point there are too many discrepencies for my comfort.