Guest gagagaga

there aren't a ton of alt girls in the strip clubs, but Pigale has by far the largest selection of girls of any of the local clubs, and I have met a few alt girls there.

For a very cute very young lady like yourself I would recommend barbarellas. Now the staff show attitudes sometimes (they are riding high) but I met the best looking classiest dancers (some becoming my friends) in that bar, some being university/college students like yourself. I am not sure about the alt girls part though!!.

The attached link should help you with deciding which one best fits you, if you ever decide to dance as well.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=4700

I think the Den's clientele would be very accepting (and charitable).

db <- platinum member, NuDen

(membership has its privileges)

The NuDen can be a little tough to get into but at first glance you have the looks. They want you to show up, dance on stage when wanted and keep the customers happy but not too happy. You have to go outside the club for that.

Suri, if you ever work days at the barberellas let me know, i would gladly spend a fortune on you ... damm your hot

I'm a bit surprised Barefaxxx would be into alt girls. I know the few times I've been to the Den there have been alt girls there. Of course I'm big into alt girls anyway and hang out the LiveLounge...god I love alt girls! :D

The NuDen can be a little tough to get into but at first glance you have the looks. They want you to show up, dance on stage when wanted and keep the customers happy but not too happy. You have to go outside the club for that.

I've found the opposite to be true at the Nuden--they seem to me

to be very (maybe a little too much) non-picky. At the end of the month when rent is

Looming it seems like just about any girl who needs some cash

is allowed to dance there. They also have no set schedules

For the girls, so it's always a bit of a crapshoot going

there on non-weekend nights.

Posted via Mobile Device

She seems to be prety busy I drpped by yesterday at barfax and waited and waited finally at 2i had to leave I suggest Sufi get one of those number things so we know how long the wait is LOL Sufi let me know if your going back to barfax or barberellas I will try again.

Posted via Mobile Device