Just wondering if anyone has been to any of the tantric massage places in halifax? There seem to be a couple, "Edge of bliss" and " Ambiant Touch" although I haven't seen the later posting lately. I would just like the low down. Good massage? How it works? Pm if it can't be discussed in the forum.

Thanks

Guest **ms***4

Are there any just massage providers in halifax... it seems we are missing out on this experience that larger cities tend to have an overabundance of.

Can you perhaps clarify "just massage provider"? There is a wealth of registered massage therapists in this city. However, being here I assume you are not looking for "just massage" but you are looking for a massage with either a HE? I'm sure any one of the lovely ladies in the area who offer massage would be quite happy to provide whatever you are looking for equivalent to other areas. Both Katherine and Lilly are trained and as far as I'm aware have a separate massage area with a table. Gina Hunter is another when she is in town. So it's basically whoever might strike your fancy, check out their website or ask them for whatever service you require.

I know there are also a few threads on Asian massage only providers as well as those who provide extras.

I have all the confidence that you will find what you're looking for.

• Like 2

Guest **ms***4

Thanks for your reply! I am actually looking for a more sensual intimate experience that just isnt there with an RMT. I find the idea of being rubbed down by a beautiful woman, dressed well, in a sensual enviroment to be very stimulating. I would not be looking for an HE... just an enviroment and connection that the standardized practices of RMTs does not allow.

Make sense?

Guest **ms***4

hey midnite,

What i am really looking for Is a massage experience that has more sensual overtones, without sexual contact. I find the experience with an RMT too sterile and formal. I want a nice relaxing atmosphere with a beautifully dressed sexy woman to help me relax and yet me stimulated. I am actually not looking for an HE... just a more intimate connection than what is allowed with an RMT.

Does that make sense?

Makes perfect sense and I stand by my original comment that you should be able to find that here. The only thing you need to do is figure out who fits your bill of a sexy lady (take a look at their posted albums and use the search function to know who is out there) and then contact them and arrange the session of your choice. Be up front about what you want (sexual touching or not, kissing or not) and then enjoy your date. Good luck with it! :biggrin:

• Like 2