Any Reviews on the SJ SP named Cat?

Has anyone spent any time with Cat that could give some sort of review. She looks amazing on CL. I figured I would see more hype and reviews about her on here but so far they are few and far between with no real substance.

i have not yet met her but plan to my next time in sj (last time she was away). she was recomended to me by loki318, maybe pm him for more info, he has met her.

Hey I was actually looking for a website or something with Cat on it, I read a review on here, would you have an address ?

You say you are looking for a website for "Cat". I am wondering if we are talking about two different ladies. I am familiar with Catia in Saint John, but I often see hobbyest on CERB refer to Cat. To my knowledge, "Catia" never refers to herself as "Cat". Are we talking two different ladies?

I can tell you that as of a month or so ago Catia did not have a website, but she did tell me she was planning one at some point. Also, Catia is away for the summer.

You say you are looking for a website for "Cat". I am wondering if we are talking about two different ladies. I am familiar with Catia in Saint John, but I often see hobbyest on CERB refer to Cat. To my knowledge, "Catia" never refers to herself as "Cat". Are we talking two different ladies?

I can tell you that as of a month or so ago Catia did not have a website, but she did tell me she was planning one at some point. Also, Catia is away for the summer.

Actually she does refer to herself as Cat as do others. She had a website up for awhile with Susan but it is now down. And you are right about her being away but I'm not sure for how long.

I read her add in CL and her name was Cat, but she introduces herself as Catia I know confusing. Anyways I have been trying to contact her for the last month but no luck I think she moved back to BC.

If you hear anything about her write me back please.:wink: