Brooke needs Advice

Guest SK***o

So I was wondering if anyone could give me some info on the best place places for incalls threwout the month. Im just getting back into the scene and would like getting afew of my old regulars back or even new clients but I cannot find anywhere decent for incalls, anyone have any ideas?

Guest ***t***iv***

Find a hotel thats in a high traffic area, it will attract the least attention. Try to prebook your regulars for the time you have the room, and do it every second week or something. Or find a bachelor apartment in a similar area, you can go high traffic to blend in or low traffic to reduce unwanted attention. The other option is to rent another girls room if they are willing, or go in with another lady or ladies who need to establish an incall location, too.

Wont hurt to call n ask.

That said your best bet is to get your own space, then its always available to you n your clients. I would only recommend trying to share if its to cut costs. Reason why is if your room is in use by someone else, that puts you s.o.l. as most clients dont wait thirty minutes, let alone an hour or more. If you have friends with extra space that trust you they might be interested in making some cash by renting some space. You can always make a place decent with a little tlc. :D

GL

Ya I think sugar got this question on lock lol

The only thing I would add is that if you choose to get a hotel room, get one that has a private entrance on the main floor.

I use hotels for incalls every few weeks (in the 6months a year that I am avail)

And a concern I hear often is that clients don't want to walk through the lobby to come visit with you. I've had ppl cancel on this reason alone. Most ppl who require an incall need the highest levels of discretion, so lobby's are an incall killer sometimes.

That and seeing as you'll have to go through the lobby every time you go for food, a smoke, shopping, really any coming and goings the whole hotel staff will become aware of what your doing there. I'm lucky enough that I take the time to be pleasant with the staff. Not mentioning which hotels, but some front desks hand out my cards when their guests ask about where they can find "quality company".

So as you can see there are upsides and downsides to using hotels depending on how you and your clients feel about using a hotel. If you want to be very, very secret? Get a condo, or a house in the central or downtown areas. As sugar said, the higher the traffic in the area the more reasons ur clients have to "be in the area" and if your not going to live in the house staying out of residential areas because you'll start scaring the nieghbours lol (trust me :P )

I guess you could in low income nieghbourhoods, but I'm sure you'd want your environment to reflect your worth right?

I hope this helps, mind you I think between sugar and I you get the best advice when it comes to the thunder bay area ;)

So I was wondering if anyone could give me some info on the best place places for incalls threwout the month. Im just getting back into the scene and would like getting afew of my old regulars back or even new clients but I cannot find anywhere decent for incalls, anyone have any ideas?

I would say look for a place that is just past local lines. Hilldale Road, Copenhagen Road, Oliver Road, Dog Lake Road, Paquette Road, these roads are pretty good areas and have the privacy you want and easy access. Other areas to look for is middle class areas on the main drags. Red River Road, Arthur Street, Hodder Avenue, River Street, Stay off the Hill. This way your friends when we come to visit can park the car in a safe area. In thunder bay the low income areas have a lot of unwanted attention and to be truthful I would not go around in those area. Anyone who wants to see you that is from the area will know where these roads are and as long as you are not 30 min out they will come. As far as hotels go in Thunder Bay make friends with the security there. If they have a bar in the hotel make friends with the staff there also. Making friends with the whole hotel staff can be very helpful when you need to have some very discreet meetings.

• Like 1