Massage parlor

Guest legslovers4

I never been in a public massage parlor before and I was curious to find out what is all about. I only been with independent massage providers in the past. I am interested to go there but I am affraid at the same time. I heard from a provider that the policie go there sometimes for check up and I wonder if it's something usual. I was also looking for a massage parlor open late at night. Anyone can help me out please? You can also PM me.

There a place on Montreal Road for massage, movies, rent some or viewing some at place. Also they provide rooms for massage and a model in a hotel room. It's been a while but I think it's still like that.

whatever you do don't go to montreal road it's a dive and expensive.......

go to inner image they advertise in the sun.....great place, classy, clean, they have a shower etc.......also carlingwood massage is great.....they advertise on the internet if you search it - it should come up.

Jasmin's - probably the best place in Ottawa - has transformed her place into a licensed massage parlor. They are now located at Merivale Rd. and Hunt Club in Ottawa. I was there last week. They now accept walk-ins. It's a bit more formal, but the mps are still the same first-rate group.

Guest fartydad

I heard some places have been visited by the police, but not the classy and clean places. I never been in Gatineau for that. For you to be safe i recommend you to check the areas first or Jasmin's place is fine too.

Thanks guys for your support and kind words - we have never had any legal issues with the police.