shawnna

Guest raider

do people have a great deal of trouble getting sp too keep appointments

Yes, this is one of the most common complaints.

Sometimes they run late, drivers are often bad at getting the ladies to the outcall appointments on time or sometimes do not show up themselves... often they are on another date that ran late (the guy asked for more time is often a common reason).

Also I have heard the ladies say that one of the "Regulars" called for a last minute appointment (Good regular clients often get preference with many SP's).

Other times they just loose track of time, can't find a driver or just plain forget they booked the appointment (Many of the girls are not very well organized at times).

On the other hand some of the ladies are extremely well organized and schedule appointments very well - you will find that these ladies expect you to be on time just as much as you would expect them to be and will often request a call back number they can have so that they can call you if they are running late to let you know (It's usually a very good sign if you are asked for a call back number they can use for this purpose). These ladies may also be upset if you are late.

Hope that helps, I am sure other people will comment on this one as it is such a common problem in the business.

Guest BigBoy05

If they agreed to show up and don't show up, call them over and don't open your door when they arrive. This is the way to teach lesson! Do it 4 or 5 times that will set them straight.

lots of women in this business need to understand that most of the guys that use this service are very busy and normally plan things out to the minute.

If they agreed to show up and don't show up, call them over and don't open your door when they arrive. This is the way to teach lesson! Do it 4 or 5 times that will set them straight.

I can see why you would want to do this but it's best to just find someone else and move on. The last thing anyone needs is a irate woman causing a scene at your door or having some asshole boyfriend or someone show up and make a scene. Get them where it really hurts, find someone else and don't spend your money with the one that pissed you off.

lots of women in this business need to understand that most of the guys that use this service are very busy and normally plan things out to the minute.

You do know the girls say the same thing about the guys too... many guys either show up early or late for the calls... this pisses the girls off and makes for a bad date (Tip for all those men who can't read a watch).... so this problem often goes two ways.

Unfortunately if one guy is late the next guy could pay for this! (Sorry I am the moderator - I have to take both sides! :) )

Don't get me wrong here... I agree the ladies should not be late but I wanted to point out that the customers are often late as well and that is NO more acceptable (Paying customer or not)

Guest raider

the sp is getting the money . it is up too her too be on time .

when money changes hand so dose expectation . and sp is not meeting them

is seeing an sp worth the doing .

Well I am glad Symone Coach agreed that the "Customer is always right" rule is not a valid rule in todays society.

As far as I am concerned this rule died along with the 1960's and some people (Usually people trying to abuse this or exploit this for their own benefit) continue to try to demand unreasonable things to the point that they become abusive and mad when they do not get their way. I believe you should treat people fairly and if they are right then you should be reasonable with them.

Reality is that the customer stopped being right when our society became so capitalistic and companies started to realize that employees were becoming disloyal because the "Taking the customers side no matter what" rule was destroying employee loyalty. They also realized that it is less expensive to loose a customer then to loose a loyal employee.

Using the slogan “The customer is always right” abusive customers can demand just about anything. It means that abusive people get better treatment and conditions than nice people.

The fact is that some customers are just plain wrong and businesses are better of without these abusive customers.

It has been proven that managers siding with unreasonable customers over employees results in worse customer service in the long run and bad employee's.

With my business I try very hard to be fair with everyone. I will not deal with someone who is being demanding, unreasonable, unrealistic or irate toward me when it is not justified.

Guest raider

It not that hard just keep your appointment . not doing so is unacceptable . and quailty client will not deal with you .

if you want client that keep their appointment so must the sp .

those who get upset at you not keeping appointment are likely the ones

that will show up on time .

That is very true. If the girl is late or does not show without any phone call or anything it's not acceptable (Same goes for the client)... the difference is that the girl could loose a very good customer and the client will just go somewhere else so all those ladies who are late or don't bother showing up keep in mind that this thread here proves you potentially loose business and it may have been a good long term customer!

Guest BigBoy05

It is necessary to teach a lesson to bad businesses and make them go out of business. Let us keep our markets clean now. Finally all businesses are customer driven and not the other way. The bottom-line is that businesses make their living because of the customer. There is no shortage of businesses in Winnipeg.

Guest Analise Assodom

The fact is: this is the big leagues of sex - the pro's. We who play, play with the utmost skill and professionalism. There are many among us who are putting in an amateur effort - both sp's and clients. However, those of us who are here to nurture a long-standing professional relationship find each other well enough.

My fee is high enough so that I don't have to schedule appointments back to back. I don't waste my time with 1/2 hour jobs in the back of minivans - unless we have a very good history working together, lol. I don't need the money that bad. I prefer to nurture a small customer base - this ensures a high level satisfaction as well as a high level of safety for all involved.

Guest raider

There are good sp who keep their appointment I just can not find any in Winnipeg .as too being a professional well only your conduct can say if that is true .

This thread was stared an is about shawnna . she did not keep my appointment .

And I am just informing other of her lack of professionalism

As too punishing bad businesses . well tell every one at this board will do .

She had a bad reputation .

Are their any sp in Winnipeg that are professional and keep their . appointment

Please pm