I stumbled upon Alluring Beauties add but when I checked out the pictures, I recognized on picture from the site (HOT or Not), its the same pictures on both sites. However on (hot or not ) she listed herself as living in LA not living here in Ottawa. Has anyone every acually met (ALICIA from Alluring Beauties, or is it a fake picture.

Would love to know cause i hate sites with fake pictures, its not fair to honest girls, adgencys or to you gentlemen...

Thanks guys:)

I stumbled upon Alluring Beauties add but when I checked out the pictures, I recognized on picture from the site (HOT or Not), its the same pictures on both sites. However on (hot or not ) she listed herself as living in LA not living here in Ottawa. Has anyone every acually met (ALICIA from Alluring Beauties, or is it a fake picture.

Would love to know cause i hate sites with fake pictures, its not fair to honest girls, adgencys or to you gentlemen...

Thanks guys:)

PrettyPaige, it has been established that she is nothing more than a "bait and switch". you can also find this model on the Maxium site.

Guest megaman

yes "alicia's" pictures are a compilation from "hot or not" and "maxim". It was enough to make me stay away from the agency. I have yet to meet someone on this board or the other one I use who HAS met Alicia. What a

let down.

I appreciate that I was looking for a very hot and clean girl to buddy up with for duo's, looks like I'm still hunting. Thanks alot guys...

Why would I have an objection to that?! If she wants to tell you in public I won't care. I am sure your not the only one curious either!

• Like 1

I now have a reliable sexy female partner available for duos with yours truly!

Im interested I would love to know more, please leave a private message with me. I do not post my email to the general public ( no offence). I am just wanting a reliable, honest partner, with strong work ethic. As in not trying so give out her solo number, and is able to accept a booking if she states she is available. I dont like to cancel, if I say I 'm free and accept I except a booking I want that booking to happen.

Thanks for the posting...