Whats your best experience ever?

Just curious to hear some peoples best club experience ever?...It should might vary, but was it high milleage, or just sensual with the right provider?..

A farewell compliment from Josee, a serious stunner from Montreal, just before her retirement: "Reste comme tu es, tu fais plaisir aux femmes."

This will probably seem a bit sedate compared with other postings, and I have had some great intimate experiences with dancers, but this moment is special to me, and is the first one I thought of when I read the post from jrw. I really loved Josee, and miss her performances.

Hmmmmmmm ..... can't decide between the black chick who bbbj and then fucked me in the CR at the 'Mate ....... or the super cute Asian at the Nuden who asked me to bite her ass and then apologized for not doing more as it was almost time for Aunt Flo LOL

Then there was the Vietnamese chick at the Fax who offered "Vietnamese hj" ... curious i had to try it and found it was just like any other hj :smile:

I won't count the times at the FS SC in QC beacuae while I had some pretty good sex it wasn't unusual for the setting.

Please no PMs on the local chicks, these were all 2 or 3 years ago or more and I have no idea where they are now ... unless you have some ideas where to find em!

• Like 1

Then there was the Vietnamese chick at the Fax who offered "Vietnamese hj" ... curious i had to try it and found it was just like any other hj :smile:

ROFL, you have to give her points for marketing!

I would not call this my best experience but some years ago, I was at a club in the late afternoon when I was approached by a dancer who sat down & talked for a few mins & then we went to the VIP. She was a bit drunk but looked good. One thing led to another & she had Peachka Jr out for a handshake. She then started rubbing him against her pussy lips & then tried to go for BBFS. Freaked me out & it really freaked out Peachka JR so he went away & hid! :cry:

Freaked me out & it really freaked out Peachka JR so he went away & hid! :cry:

"Like a frightened turtle!" lol...which in this case was probably not a bad thing.

For me, it has to be when they start with the kissing, it absolutely blows me away, better than any other activity, go figure. It rarely happens and when it does, its magic. In fact, there is a dancer that I met a few years ago that kissed in a way that I've yet to experience again from anyone. Needless to say the wallet emptied fast with that one. I guess it makes it special because I don't expect it from a dancer.

Years back at the mighty Crossroads, it was -45 outside with windchill, I remember it well.

This very tight gorgeous young lady, myself and 5 other people in the bar, in the afternoon around 100pm...1 was staff, and the other 2 gent's were shooting stick at bar area with another dancer.

The young tight dancer took me back in the back area, and gave me the most beautiful BBBJ.:mrgreen:

Oh yeah then I asked her if she dance a couple of songs:wink:

"Like a frightened turtle!" lol...which in this case was probably not a bad thing.

That's for sure, they really do have a mind of their own! When I realised what she was doing I stopped her but if I had a dome I would have gone for it.

That's for sure, they really do have a mind of their own! When I realised what she was doing I stopped her but if I had a dome I would have gone for it.

I learned to always have a condom with me when going to SC after losing out because of the lack of foresight. Also loose fitting shorts in the summer help :idea:

I learned to always have a condom with me when going to SC after losing out because of the lack of foresight. Also loose fitting shorts in the summer help :idea:

Thanks for the info....I'm taking notes! :grin:

This is an old thread but I must say I stopped in for a beer a few weeks ago and there were a few locals drinking but not much happening on the stage. There were 3 girls, 2 were not too bad but one was rather large. All approached me for a dance but I declined. After two beers and one short dance on stage I figured it was time to leave. One black girl insisted I go for a dance before I left & being weak as I am I said OK. We went to the very back booth & she sat on my lap & took her time getting introed. A few kisses & a grab here & there she started to grind & was stripped down in no time. A great set of tits & she encouraged me to handle them & to get my hands warmed up in a good spot as they were cold. The kitty was bare & she wanted to keep it wet & made sure there was all sorts of contact. W/o asking she took the man out & provided lipservice to the end. No fees were quoted & when it was all said & done I asked how much, she told me a very reasonable price, I said I was a little short & she said Ok & took what I had. Good service, quick service & I was on my way.

About 6-7 years ago I used to go see a dancer at the 'Mate named Claudia. She was a tall slim blonde. A real stunner. She was the first dancer that ever let me play my hands all over. She was a great dancer too. We hooked up a couple of times outside the club. Unfortunately, I lost touch with her. I still think of her from time to time. Extremely hot.

I recently experienced that it is a good idea to bring latex to the B......** (Name of club removed for obvious reasons)....next hint...think South America!!

I love this thread. You know the one thing I love about the club experience is that its so rare, its like hitting the jackpot. It was exactly one of those experiences that made me a blonde milf fake breast loving maniac lol.

Try a certain SC in Gat during the day. Just about anything taboo goes with the right lady.

About 6-7 years ago I used to go see a dancer at the 'Mate named Claudia. She was a tall slim blonde. A real stunner. She was the first dancer that ever let me play my hands all over. She was a great dancer too. We hooked up a couple of times outside the club. Unfortunately, I lost touch with her. I still think of her from time to time. Extremely hot.

Ahhhhhhhhh ..... I remember her. I too was lucky to get her digits but never connected. She is also an artist, one time I called her she was putting up an exhibit at a local restaurant. Thinking of her still sends shivers up my spine. Thanks for jogging my memory!

Sensual with the right provider.

It was the mid nineties. I was working in Montreal a lot with a group of co-workers/friends. We were there for a 10 day stretch (hotel courtesy of employer) and we ended up at some strip clubs every night.

So after a few nights we got to know the regular girls and I just always remember this as a highlight cause we were having a great ole time swapping stories about each girl and when someone would try a new girl he'd come back to the table all excited so then the next guy would have to try her, ya know? If he was gone too long with her we'd all get mad and call him greedy or whatever. It was good times. I think the fact it was a 10 day stretch of everyday with a good group of friends is what made it my best SC memory of all time.

I met a woman on vacation once and we got drunk and had the greates sex on the beach. No not the drink! Seems that having sex with complete strangers is the best sex you can have.

I met a woman on vacation once and we got drunk and had the greates sex on the beach. No not the drink! Seems that having sex with complete strangers is the best sex you can have.

Did you go to the SC afterward?

Bout 2 weeks ago stopped by the B......** (Name of club removed for obvious reasons), a girl that I had gotten dances from once before came up to me with obligatory hug and 'nice to see you again', a little small talk and she askes if I want to go up for a dance. Responded with a 'Only have time and cash for 2 songs' she was ok so up we go. The two songs go by and I go to pay and leave, she says 'you're cute, I want to do something for you.' next thing I know junior is out in the open and getting lip service. 5 minutes and a floride rinse later she gets up gives me kisss on the cheek says 'thanks

and walks away, actually had to chase her to pay for the dances and a tip.

And they say those letters to penthouse are fake....

My best experience with a stripper is one where we developed a close connection, me and her.

It was about 10 years ago, her name was Jessica and she was dancing at the BareFax.

She was from Edmonton and I was seeing her every week.

She was very beautiful, busty and kind of hawaian look.

Very nice woman and we talked a lot, to the point that she knew all my family, what I did, etc... and the same with her.

We developed a very nice relationship, she always recognized me and remembered what we talked about before so, this tells me she was interested in talking with me and likewise.

But an incident happened one day (nothing in which I was involved) and I never saw her again. But I never forgot her, and probably never will.

As I read this I figured it had to be years ago. For one, the Mate now falls under Ottawa Bi-Law. So CR has to be open and accessible. There is a camera right in the ceiling and the Ottawa Police drop in from time to time and do a walk through.

So any high mileage is over.

Best would be to try to get her to go back with you for FS and/or private dance. That is now the new challenge.

FS strip clubs dont really count because its the rule rather than the exception.

Do you know or have a list of FS sc with pretty girls you have been to?

This is an old thread but I must say I stopped in for a beer a few weeks ago and there were a few locals drinking but not much happening on the stage. There were 3 girls, 2 were not too bad but one was rather large. All approached me for a dance but I declined. After two beers and one short dance on stage I figured it was time to leave. One black girl insisted I go for a dance before I left & being weak as I am I said OK. We went to the very back booth & she sat on my lap & took her time getting introed. A few kisses & a grab here & there she started to grind & was stripped down in no time. A great set of tits & she encouraged me to handle them & to get my hands warmed up in a good spot as they were cold. The kitty was bare & she wanted to keep it wet & made sure there was all sorts of contact. W/o asking she took the man out & provided lipservice to the end. No fees were quoted & when it was all said & done I asked how much, she told me a very reasonable price, I said I was a little short & she said Ok & took what I had. Good service, quick service & I was on my way.

which club was this man?

I love this thread. You know the one thing I love about the club experience is that its so rare, its like hitting the jackpot. It was exactly one of those experiences that made me a blonde milf fake breast loving maniac lol.

That is what lends to the appeal of strip clubs , because its like playing the lottery. sometimes the score is good.

I have had my fair share..... nothing quite like what I would really like to experience though