My two cents for newbie

If you are looking for anything else besides sex, book at least an hour and ask the lady fully dressed. I am not so sure about the second. It could be just me.

If you are looking for anything else besides sex, book at least an hour and ask the lady fully dressed. I am not so sure about the second. It could be just me.

What do you mean?

You lost me at "IF"

I'm sure that advice will be incredibly valuable for all the newbies. And if you need to take a walk, grab a penny from your pocket and count it. Turn brown.

Edca1 - this is confusing. Can you please clarify what you meant by this? Perhaps you're saying you're not sure what else besides sex someone may request of a provider - but I/we don't want to speculate.

I wanted to return to this thread and update my contribution. Firstly, I was not calling out Edca1, just wanted clarification on the post. He's sent me a PM with more info.

I believe the point Edca1 was trying to make is essentially, if you're a first time or new hobbyist to give yourself a little time on the date to get to know the lady you're with before progressing to physical relations.

Agreed - first time or new clients can be nervous, insecure or just be in a bad head space and having appropriate time to collect oneself or to allow your date to assist you in relaxing can help with the overall experience.

By the same token some people book time with providers to just share conversation and companionship without physical relations. If this is the type of outing one is looking for, then best to communicate this ahead of time as it will allow the provider to be appropriately dressed for this type of date.

Valid point Edca1 .

For me, any activities that you plan to have with the SP should be stated beforehand and agreed to before you ever meet. This is especially true if you have never had a session with the SP previously.

After seeing the SP a few times, you both pretty much know the drill for the session. If there is something new that you want to explore with an SP, just ask her...politely and I am sure if they are ok with it, you are golden. No reason to be afraid to ask, the lady has very likely had some requests that have been a lot more twisted and depraved than what you are asking. Some services do warrant an extra $, so be prepared for that.

My $0.02.......

dave