Question about clients who are sick

I like asking questions, and to me the only stupid question is one that is never asked...

So, having caught some kind if disgusting bug lately, it came up in my mind, what do you ladies (SPs) do when a client shows up with a cold/flu/fever? I mean, they're willing to be there, but is it worth contracting what they have?

I for one, couldn't go see an SP with the way I'm feeling. I can't even stand being near myself! lol

I've never had a client arrive who is visibly sick, but I have had gentlemen cancel due to having caught a bug.

If someone did arrive and was visibly sick, I would politely ask that we reschedule our time, as I would never risk my health, and possible loss of work due to illness, for an appoointment.

• Like 4

For a client to attempt to see an SP when he is sick is simply disrespectful and rude. Anyone trying this should be shown the door, but not before giving her a hefty cancellation fee for effectively wasting her time! Respect is a two way street - to turn it around, how would a hobbyist feel if he booked an appointment and the lady showed up at the door with a bad flu/cold? Just my two cents...

• Like 3

I would hope no one would be that inconsiderate. As that would put the sp, at least myself in the awkward position of having to ask him to leave. That is if it were obvious. We obviously need our health to do our job and being resonsible I wouldn't work until I wasn't contagious. Hobbyists should do the same. What if I needed to work because of up coming plans or for any reason. No one can be that horny that they couldn't wait and if they were, use your hand.

• Like 4

I've never had a client arrive who is visibly sick, but I have had gentlemen cancel due to having caught a bug.

Although I'm in no position to know from experience but I'd have to believe that it would be rare that a client would show up visibly sick. Yes it would be extremely inconsiderate thing to do so but also, what guy would want to pay for a session he's clearly in no position to enjoy to it's fullest.

I regrettably had to cancel an appointment early this year, due to illness, with a lady I rarely get a chance to see.

I've only had this happen twice and in both cases, I sent the fellow away, ready to book another meeting when he was well. One re-booked, the other was irked that I wouldn't continue the meeting and didn't re-book.

I've had quite a few gentlemen cancel meetings because they'd come down with something and I've appreciated their consideration. I don't ask them to pay for the missed session, but about half of them do anyway, especially when they've cancelled on short notice.

Quite often, one is contagious before one has symptoms. I accept that as one of the risks involved in being human and relating with others. But to be actively feeling unwell and to expect close, intimate contact with another person just seems inconsiderate and foolish to me.

So, having caught some kind if disgusting bug lately, it came up in my mind, what do you ladies (SPs) do when a client shows up with a cold/flu/fever? I mean, they're willing to be there, but is it worth contracting what they have?

The fact that some inconsiderate guy shows up willing to spread a disease does not mean the unfortunate SP is in any way obliged to risk catching it!

I've had to cancel due to illness a couple of times, but always with a bit of notice (I can usually tell a day or so in advance if I'm coming down with something) and I've always rebooked afterwards. Unsurprisingly, none of the ladies concerned seemed too disappointed at the prospect of missing out on my seasonal sniffles...

The Ministry of Health in Ontario says to stay home if you are feeling sick with the cold or flu, so stay home!!!! How inconsiderate can one be? Why would you go and see an MA or SP and spread the bug when you are supposed to be at home in bed?

Personally, I have always cancelled when I have had either the cold or the flu in the past and will continue to do so in the future!

• Like 1

I like asking questions, and to me the only stupid question is one that is never asked...

I for one, couldn't go see an SP with the way I'm feeling. I can't even stand being near myself! lol

good question and i agree with everyones answers. being a guy , i must say that when i am sick sex is the last thing on my mind. probably the only time it isnt.lol.

When I get sick I feel so awful that first, I don't have the energy to even go out. But even if I could muster the strength to go out, why would I want to have a lady catch what I have. If I feel awful, I'll keep it to myself, and not pass that along to a lady, or anyone for that matter.

Not to mention if the lady gets sick from catching some flu bug or whatever from a sick client, then she is unable to work (and earn money)

until she no longer is sick (I don't think the ladies have paid sick days ;-))

Better if your sick to cancel and if a last minute cancellation pay the lady a cancellation fee

From a guy who was sick last year, had to cancel at the last minute, but paid the lady her donation in full

RG

It is always best to book a date tentatively to be confirmed the day before pending on good health and this goes both ways (hobbyists and SPs). I always do this when electing a cerb SP.

I will be surprised if someone being sick with cold or flu to be strong enough to show up for a date and have sex too. I will be too sick to walk to the kitchen even shivering bad along the way!!. Other than that it wouldn't surprise me if some inconsiderate one who is strong enough to have sex in spite of flu, to show up for an appointment with a flu. It is NOT any worse than someone knowing to have some kind of STD to show up for a date or continue to work in industry and partake in risky services In fact the latter is much worse and we know it has happened.

I've had to reschedule due to illness once or twice. I made sure to advise the lady ASAP, it was at least 2 days before, and it was greatly appreciated that I made that decision.

Guest Ou**or**n

I usually book a few days in advance so coming down with a cold is always a possibility for either party.

It has happened and I've had to cancel however thankfully not on short notice. Much better the lady stay health and able to earn her living.