Innocence (Ottawa PlayGirls)

I was searching all day this Saturday morning and afternoon as it was a rather quiet day and most of my (already seen) favorites were not working on this beautiful day. I looked into the web site of OPG and found the picture of one of their girls attractive. I had exchanged PMs with Tracey about her before and then I decided to call for her. OPG provided a very friendly and efficient service.

She arrived with a very friendly face wearing a feminine skirt and a big smile giving me a big hug leaving the impression that we have been long time friends. As soon as she started conversing I realized that she is speaking with English accent and since I am myself a British graduate (I lived in UK while studying for college and university for 10 years), we had a lot in common to talk about, including the recent events in English soccer:-) and the English whether:cry:.

She provides a true emotional girl friend experience. She is absolutely so very friendly and you will feel genuinely that you are with your true girlfriend for the hour. I would go as far as saying that she provided the GF services, emotionally. She hugs and kisses and talks like a GF and is very conversing.

She has brown hair, tonned tanned soft skin, dark eyes and very friendly innocent face and she loves hugging and kissing. We were done after 40 minutes and took a shower together. BTW, she has a very sexy kitty even though it was shaved I found her kitty very attractive and sexy.

At the end she pointed out what a great time she had and how much she enjoyed my company and how much she looks forward to see me soon again. If you like to feel loved and wanted, then she is highly recommended for you.

I would like to extend my thanks to Innocence for the good time and the true emotional girlfriend experience.

Innocence's's (no so Secret) Admirer

Excellent review, but because the first letter of the title line is "A", not "I", it will be indexed in the A section, not in the I section, which could be confusing for those looking for recommendations for an EP named Innocent.

I admire your reviews, admirer. You bring out the special qualities of each lady, and what it would be like to be with them.

Thank you very much Cato for the kind remarks.

I do believe every lady has some special qualities unique to herself that can be brought out in every review. They all have one thing in common though. It is like being in heaven to be with them:smile:. God bless them all who are the sources of lives and inner and outer beauties.

• Like 1

Thank you very much Cato for the kind remarks.

I do believe every lady has some special qualities unique to herself that can be brought out in every review. They all have one thing in common though. It is like being in heaven to be with them:smile:. God bless them all who are the sources of lives and inner and outer beauties.

Amen! I say.

YS:

I took your advice and change the title as shown above, however, when we login, the title is still the old one. So I am not sure under what title (new or old) it has been indexed now?.

Thanks, s_a.

I think we now have to wait for Mod or the system to do some kind of re-indexing adjustment.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.