Swedish Massage

Thank you Ruralprofessional but can someone who has more than one post and joined longer than just today please give us their opinion as well.

Thanks

Thought about booking with her so many times, but since there are no reviews and pictures, I've been holding off. Can someone please describe what the service is like? Seems very friendly in her emails.

She has been in the business for years. Married, clean, pretty good appearance and service. She will do absolutely everything. Bbbj, good massage, full service. I went once, never repeated, but, if you like 40 year old milfs , she is perfect for you. Playboy, natural breasts, in decent shape, average looks. Overall, a pretty good experience...just a little too old for me.

• Like 1

I don`t post a lot, so take my review for what it is worth...

Just wanted to give my opinion on this post...

I have been to `Swedish Massage` once and am actually going back next week...

Really friendly and pretty 40ish woman....not thin, but I wouldn`t say she was overweight or close to that...nice curves....

She keeps her appearance very professional and the room/residence is clean.

She gives a very good massage and she is very personable.

I don`t know about anything more than a `finish`, but she was great with her hands. (but may need to look into more).

She may be a little difficult to reach at times, and she can come across a little impersonal in emails, but its just that she really wants to be clear on who she is seeing....this is a residence and she is just being careful.

Need any other info, I can try to answer.