Looking to be sex abused by a SP

Hi,

I've tried all kind of BDSM, Dom sessions you can find. My conclusion being that regular, typical, stereotyped Female domination is just not for me. Most have mechanical behaviour who just turn hilarious most of the time.

But I found what turn me on. I like being dominated, rough sex, humiliated but with sex involved. Girl can slap, me, spit, humiliate me physically or verbally but I need to feel and be used for her sex pleasure.

I need it on a weekly basis (at least once a week, somtimes 2). I prefer to always be used by the same SP. Doms who don't want to be involved in sex please pass on this.

I'm a nice looking, 41yo male, athletic and girls enjoy my company.

thanks

Mark

looking for a girl offering a mix of sex and domination !! any ?

thxxxx

Madison, who is wonderful, might be a good choice. Contact her to find out.

I echo your wishes Mark ... i too would love this... for me maybe not once a week,.. every 14 days would be perfect....

add a bit of torture, tease, denial, lingerie, stillettos and i would be putty in Her hands.

I echo Marks comments.. although not every week, but certainly every 14 days or so, i find myself in a very submissive frame of mind.

add to Mark's desires, a bit of tease, denial, torture, lingerie, stillettos and i am putty in Her hands...

searching.......