anyone seen "Hands on Healing Intuitive Massage"

Wondering about this myself. I was considering making a booking, but didn't get a clear answer on any extra services. If anyone has any info, please PM me. Thanks! ;-)

There is a sensual element to the work but not a sexual goal oriented focus. I value the work at -----for a treatment but do all the work by donation. I ask that you cross reference the value you place on the work with what is affordable to you.

On the up side.

She is very pretty. The picture does not do her justice.

She is slim, body like a model. Looks mid 20s to me but I think she said she was 36 or 37.

she is a great hugger, got one when I arrived and one when I left.

Draping is 100% optional.

On the down side

No extras are available.

The no drapping and the sensual wording in her e-mails is a lost leader to get you to book a session.

She did some very strange breathing through most of the session.

Incence were burning. Shes a real hippie.

Lots of laying a hand on my back with no massaging or movement and doing the strange beathing.

Maybe she is trying to frighten the knots out of my back.

The massage its self was well below average.

I guess thats why she offers a sliding scale.

She asked for full price and I paid it.

Unless it was just me. YMMV

Edited by DwayneR
spelling

I saw one on Notre Dame like that as well, hinted strongly that extras were on the menu. Do you really want a client showing up under false pretenses?

Just to clear up a misconception being an intuitive energy worker myself, the breathing is probably a personal meditation tool that many people use. The "laying on of hands" is (assuming here) an energy exchange meant to use her own energies to clear blockages and stagnant energy from you or to infuse you with positive energies. At least this is what I do when I do that.

However, if that's all the service is, unless she is adding the sensual element as I do, there is no real sensuality to it. It is therapeutic only.

I can't comment on herr state of mind as one poster said but there is great benefit in this, just not if you're looking for something of a more sensual nature.

Guest ***nno**n***

Dwayne the weird breathing and the touching with no movement sounds like a beginner tantric practice. It's possible she is learning about it and may not know how it is to be applied.

Tantric may start there but it certainly ends a lot better than what you described :-)

Lingam is a much more fun area of tantric massage. Check it out on google.

Shannon

She has a new photo on ki site with her regular ad.

Past photos were taken very close up and did not do her justice.

This new photo almost makes me want to go back to see.

She is so beautiful.

Oh well.

D.

Went to see this lady last spring. As the guys say, very pretty, very strange. No vibes on extras and none offered. Not even close to what I was looking for and will not repeat. Posted about this at the time but was modded out as I was ignorant enough to mention a $ figure. Oh, well. P.