anyone seen Stephanie

She does not offer any extras. I go to see her for a deep tissue massage because I don't have insurance to pay for that and what she charges is very reasonable.

As far as RMT is concerned I think she does a great job....but nothing extra so careful.

P.S. If I'm wrong get back to us because she is very easy on the eyes

• Like 1

Guest s*r***a**9

I texted her today and was told strictly professional massage. She got rather upset when I asked if she had a pic.

If massage is good as stated above, I might go for that.

Guest s*r***a**9

I saw Stephanie today. Great girl. Friendly. Cute. Nice location but a bit far away. Gives a good massage. She told me she's strictly professional and it appears she may be but....not sure. I'll have to go back!

Spraycan...if you're repeating in hopes of a happy ending, i wish you a lot of luck. Stephanies rmt skills and experience are excellent. Enjoy that skill she has. Do not initiate a happy ending. She is strictly professional, and good at what she does. I even think if you asked for a tease and denial you would be out the door, I'm in full belief, everything is strictly professional in her house. Let me know when your next appointment is, i want to watch the cops fly to her house. She's touch enough on her own handle any out of line guy. Tough and professional deep tissue. Best in home service in this city.

• Like 2

Kris makes an excellent point. I am amazed (maybe embarrassed is a better description) that there are so many guys that want to hit on the RMT's thinking that deep down inside, these girls MUST be itching to jerk a guy off for a change.. And as for guys that think they are going to find an RMT that will jerk them off and then process the billing thru their Blue Cross coverage?? OMG...

Please, do us all a favor. Stop imagining that every RMT that advertises is going to miraculously provide you with a happy ending. These people are in this business as registered practitioners.

This pisses off the RMT's, their Association, and the cops. Give it a rest, fellas...

• Like 8

Guest ***rgi*****9
Kris makes an excellent point. I am amazed (maybe embarrassed is a better description) that there are so many guys that want to hit on the RMT's thinking that deep down inside, these girls MUST be itching to jerk a guy off for a change.. And as for guys that think they are going to find an RMT that will jerk them off and then process the billing thru their Blue Cross coverage?? OMG...

Please, do us all a favor. Stop imagining that every RMT that advertises is going to miraculously provide you with a happy ending. These people are in this business as registered practitioners.

This pisses off the RMT's, their Association, and the cops. Give it a rest, fellas...

Very well put XMY and that is coming from a pooner who has seduced a few rmt's over the years. I am not talking about getting some r&t action either. Anyhow RMT's are very professional let's just enjoy great massages when we see them and leave the r&t and other stuff for the SP's.

Not to mention pissing off SP'S. That damn RMTs are horning in on their business...

...... Anyhow RMT's are very professional let's just enjoy great massages when we see them and leave the r&t and other stuff for the SP's.

Although it would be nice if you could be sure from the ads if extras were available.

There are a couple legit massage places that advertize with pictures showing lots of cleavage and girls in party dresses. (i.e magic spa and the one on Valour Rd) This leads anyone (or at least me) seeing the ad that extras are at least a possibility.

As far as I am concerned, any legit place that uses sexy pictures in their ads should not get pissed about being asked for extras. If they want it strictly legit then use strictly legit pictures. If they want it sexy then have sexy pictures in their ads. They can show a picture of their RMT if they want, if she is a stunner ( or not) then she should be dressed in a professional smock without her boobies on display.

Just my 2 cents worth ( now rounded down to zero value)

• Like 2

I find it intersting that the Valour Rd ad has been changed now to mention the assistant who does the ad and the picture has been changed to a head shot only. Boys, we're making a difference here! :icon_razz:

• Like 1

Guest Hemsky

She is definitely not into happy endings. I have seen her twice and both times she complained about "creeps" asking for additional services. I felt the massage was decent. She is very easy on the eyes.

Couldn't agree more with you guys. I never ask for anything from RMT except that help problem muscle areas and never around the groin. It is therapeutic and SP offer it. Go to both if needed.

Hard to believe no one has replied yet to the latest post where Stephanie all of a sudden does HE..will take that with a grain of salt but would like to get a great massage so may check her out..what area of town is she in?

I think that there may be more than one Stephanie around.

The one that used to advertise on kj and one that recently left

an MP. Her Ad has disappeared.

I think there also used to be a Stephanie on EC.

Guest s*r***a**9

I don't think she has an ad up anymore. If I'm mistaken, please correct me.

No more ad and she is not seeing clients anymore. At least she did not respond when I wanted to book another session with her. To bad because she made my shoulder feel great.

I'm looking for another sexy RMT (for a real deep tissue not HE)

Guest s*r***a**9

I'm assuming harryballsak is full of BS with his 1 post.

When I saw her it was all about the great massage with no extras.

The vibe I got, was that if you pulled something she would get pissed off kick your ass and throw you out. HBS was just looking to get someone in trouble.

Its up to you if you don"t want to belive it she has a incall in North Kildonan and she ran an add on -------- for one day. She is telling her regular clients to inform you guys that she is now doing full service which is great I might add if you seen her for a massage well this is 10 times better. I have her contact email if you want it pm me.