Experience with Spinderella Vikki?

Long ago I posted on the boards asking about who gives a "tease and denial" style service. I did get some recommendations but never found anyone who did exactly what I was looking for.

From Vikki's EC ad it sounds like she might be offering this sort of service... anyone experience it?

Haven't seen her, but quick observation that her EC ad lists out calls only.

Think she used to do in calls around an osbourne location.

Was also interested in trying her for some time but would unfortunately have to scratch her off the list if out calls only.

I booked a session with Vikki last night. She was doing only outcalls which suits myself fine. Very easy to contact via text. She is very easy to talk to and provides an unrushed experience. And she does have a smoking hot body!! Will definitely repeat :-)

She did indeed have an incall. Saw her last year.

you will be disappointed if you haven't spent some time with her.

Really friendly really into it

Your toes do wriggle!!!

Have Fun

I saw her last year at her incall. She's attractive and pleasant and gives a good massage. She was passable, but definitely not outstanding, as a FS provider. My take is that she's probably much better suited to be a R&T provider than a FS provider.

Vikki is a great girl. She is very serious about her massages and making your body feel great. She uses all kinds of professional oils and has a great touch. Her body is small and firm. Just let her take the lead and lay back and relax! YMMV but for me there was no FS and she makes that very clear when you contact her. CBJ and HJ were great though!

Vikki is an amazing provider who is exactly as advertised on her website.... She now has an incall location, I would see her everyday if I could. Not fs but you will not mind!

Vikki is an amazing provider who is exactly as advertised on her website.... She now has an incall location, I would see her everyday if I could. Not fs but you will not mind!

Almasy, only two posts and both praising Vikki.....Hmmmmmmmm:handjob:

I saw Vikki many times at eb/to and have seen her a few times an an indie as well. I'm a non f/s player and for the services I seek she is a very good provider.

Peace

MG

guess again dude, i've been around a loooong time, and have never needed to shill or play any other b.s games so many others do, but thanks for keeping an eye out!

• Like 5

Read the other positive posts regarding her.

She obviously does not need to shill herself.

I've seen Vicki a number of times, and never been disappointed. She is full value in service, and is one of the rare SP's that actually cares about her service, and defends her reputation. That can get a little "interesting" at times on the boards, but in the end, she's still the same Vicki that most of us appreciate, and some don't...

• Like 1

I've seen Vikki on three separate occasions and I'm delighted to declare that I have always enjoyed a wonderful experience. She's a real treat. Our sessions evolved naturally and were extremely varied but YMMV. I would see her weekly if I could. Cheers

WR

Guest ***nno**n***
What is a fair fee to pay her? She seems to not have a set amount.

You should be asking her directly.

You should be asking her directly.

She has no set price. If u ask, she will tell u to pay what u think the service was worth.

Posted via Mobile Device

She has no set price. If u ask, she will tell u to pay what u think the service was worth.

Posted via Mobile Device

Ya, I asked her few years ago, and that was the answer I got.

I would imagine anywhere between $200-250 would be fine.

This is a super lady. Easy to contact, nice location- clean, tidy. She is very sexy, petite, and yes, a real spinner. I had a great time with her - very interactive massage (not FS as far as I can tell)

Highly recommended.