The following is not so much of a review as it is a beacon. You may or may not know the Bob Seger song "Fire Down Below". It's about that ol' mischevious itch which motivates us to seek out climatic thrills (You know what I'm speaking of, otherwise you wouldn't be reading this). Like you, I've given in to the urge before and let it take me to various spots to visit various ladies for various reasons. And like you, my results and level of satisfaction has been... various. I have been to every place of decent repute in the city, and had Maya at Lamora's pegged as my favourite. This is no longer the case.

The beacon in question is shining directly at a massage place called Jasmin's and an MP called Gia. First of all, I must say that the absence of theraputical pretense at Jasmin's is refreshing to say the least. To have the MP greet you at the door in soft lingere in a private location brings the level of initial excitement up profoundly. The upfront flat-rate leaves out any guess-work and/or dissappointment. But back to Gia...

She has the look of that unreachable beauty, that sweet face which exits primarity in fantasies. Still photos cannot do her justice as her movements, voice and aura are essentail elements to the package. Any questions relating to her looks, massage skills, sexiness, comfortable and playful personality should be answered beyond a "10/10" or an 'absolute affirmative'. Gia IS exactly what you hope and dream that any woman who you're taking the time and money for to be like. An experience with Gia somehow manages to make unrealistic expectations a reality. You won't believe someone like her is servicing you, and at the price you're getting makes it even more surreal.

I am being 100% sincere when I say that my one visit with Gia has wiped out any possibility of me going anywhere else, to anyone else for anything else. Yes, she is that incredible.

and guess what?> They are all like that at jasmins...

wait til you meet Trish, or Nikki, or michelle...or a duo with any 2...sensory overload!!!

:cool:

do a 'google' on Jasmin and Friends Ottawa. It's a private address, etc.

There is NO bj or fs, but my GOD! it is WORTH it!!! The price is reasonable for what you get. for $150, you get to shower with them, body slide, nude reverse (you massage them, and a HJ/hot oil release with beautiful pink inches from your face. The thing is.... thethe women ARE as good looking as everyone says.

I would have to agree that Jasmin's is the undisputed leader...almost wants you to give up fs (well, almost!!)