Nurse, patient, role play... happy ending

Well my tag says it all lol ;). I am presently living in Charlottetown, PE but am moving to Calgary in April. What I am initially seeking is a service provider that would be willing and would enjoy a role play session where, together, we would act out a fantasy where she is the nurse, and I am the patient. No real script per say, but It would involve normal attending such as checking of tonsils and all that stuff, and then lead into the "cough" scenario ;). This could progress to a sensual massage, and/or shower fun :p, and then naturally lead us into a wonderful tryst leaving us both breathless. I would be desiring to only have one service provider that I would see, and I have other fantasies, (none of witch are crazy, just your normal ones,) that I would very much like to explore with a willing lady. I am not interested in any domm type of session, just something where we would be on equal footing... a very erotic and sensual give and take of pleasure between her and I. If any of you know of a service provider who would be into this type of session, or if you ladies know yourself that this is a service that you would like to provide, please feel free to send me a private message when ever is most convenient for you. I know that April is a month away, but seeing as how this type of experience is hard to find, I am getting a jump on it now. Thank you for taking the time to read my post, and I hope you all have a wonderful day :).

Did I read nurse play...

LOL. I believe I obtain the acquired outfits reverent to nursing arousal and sexual play ").