Tyaxoxo (Formerly Jayda)

Avg. of 7 Recommendations

Saw this cute lil asian the other day, after a long wait for a review I figured everyone was waiting for me. So I TOFTT which if you're talking about a CMJ girl isn't a big risk.

She has been in Canada for 16 years and done most of her schooling here so you won't get the typical asian accent except for hints here and there. You can have an excellent convo .....

Jayda is indeed fun to talk to and given her dancing background she is comfortable and confident in her body and sensuality. Nudity is not a problem for her and she relishes in the attention it gets her (she even told me that is why she dances).

She is uniquely pretty as the mix of Thai/Cambodian results in a wonderful look. The CMJ website is incorrect, she is not Filipino. Her breasts are small but responsive (sensitive she said), exactly what you expect from an all natural asian woman. And the dancing shows in that from the waist down this girl is solid! While her skin is soft she is toned to perfection. Beautiful legs and an ass to die for. Hard to find a better tush .....

Her massage skills are evolving I think, she certainly has loving hands and a very sensual manner. Her massage is not as soft as Suri was in the beginning. I did not specifically ask for a hard rub so she might be able to do it but I was happy as things were. Her massage is certainly more erotic than therapeutic, but that's what is advertised at CMJ. It was enjoyable enough that I extended the session. I didn't need a hard rub, there were other things hard enough....... biggrin.gif

Given her other job, it's not surprising that she is a very sensual woman. It's evident from the time you first see her and evident the entire time. We went a bit overtime talking and I watched her as she cleaned the table and prepared it for the next member. (Note to Jasmin ..... she even cleaned the table itself after she removed the used linens before putting the clean ones on!). She was nude the entire time and I could not keep from watching her extremely sexy butt and legs as she went about her work. I was particularly interested when she had to bend over to .... uh sorry, I'm getting carried away. *lol* I felt like a peeping Tom even tho we were in the same room but that didn't stop me. I admitted to her what I was doing and she responded by wiggling that sexy ass for me. A very friendly sweet and sexy babe!

Agency Vibe Urban Spa
I would visit again
Agency Vibe Urban Spa
I would visit again
  • Like 1

Yes Slurp I have to agree with all you said and am glad I took the plunge and joined up at CMJ today and enjoyed the company of Jayda. Now the big temptation is not to rush back tomorrow. I wouldn't heistate to recomend Jayda as well.

She danced for me in CMJ's new "Seduction Lounge", and it was great! As well as being beautiful, she's a great dancer. Thoroughly enjoyable!

Well this is long over due. I don't know how many times I have sat down and thought about doing some reviews but there always seems to be some distraction. Kinda like walking into CMJ there is always plenty of distractions and Jayda is one.

I remember when I joined CMJ back in October and I was introduced to Jayda, the tiny smile and mischievous look in her eyes. Not allot has changed since then she still has that smile and mischievous look, a very playful and fun attitude and a laugh that is very contagious that always ensures a relaxing and enjoyable time.

Once the pleasantries are done and you are off to the room where you have a chance to get acquainted, Now I did mention playful and you will see that side of Jayda as you get ready for your session as well as in the shower. I have to agree with Slurp Jayda has a unique beauty to her with a tight tiny body that suits her personality to a T.

Now once you get through the fun stuff ...... gotta admit the shower is my favourite part ...... and you get back to the room for your massage, you're in for a real treat. Now I got to admit I do not like a hard massage and Jayda's sensual style suites me just fine, I wouldn't say it is a light massage but somewhere in between. Now I have heard a few MA's use the term Queen Of The Bodyslide, well if so Jayda is right up there with them as she probably spends most of her session up on the table with you which never seems to be long enough.

Well if you are looking for a fun and exotic adventure with a very unique lady Jayda will fill the bill. Would I repeat yes and have a few times already. Treat her well gentlemen.

I've recently met with Tyaxoxo aka Jayda at the Vibe Urban SPA. The location is easy to find in the east end of Ottawa. The rooms are big with a large shower that can easily fit 2 or 3 people for duo fun.

I've seen Tya a couple of times now and it is always a great time. Tya is a beautiful Asian babe with a very nice bum and nice small breast with very responsive nipples. Her conversation skills are great and she loves to laugh. Her massage skills are above average and the release is well.. for me it's always intense and explosive.

I won't go to much into details as I'm sure it is always ymmv and also our little secret.

Have fun gents and make sure you're nice to her. She deserves it!

• Like 2

Guest D***el B***e

I had the pleasure of meeting Tya for a second visit recently. My appointment was at the finely decorated Vibe Urban Spa in the city's east end. In my opinion it's a great place, has a great decor, and offers a great ambiance. Tya is a soft cutie pie, she has bedroom eyes to die for, her massage skills are quite tuned.

Tya claims in her ads to have a great ass and I can vouch for that. Her ass is ... how can I say ... addictive! Her Asian character shows out throughout the session as she is very attentive to you and your enjoyment of the session.

My session started with one of the hottest shower scene I had ever experienced. Although we were surrounded by clear glass, nobody saw what happened in the shower and I'm not about to tell you how Tya goes about to relax you and ensure you're bubbly clean for the massage

I am starting to discover the benefits of returning as she offered me a massage to remember. The details will be kept private but I was sporting quite a large smile when I left. I've been thinking about seeing Tya again, I can only imagine what a third of fourth visit would be like.

I enjoy Tya's soft approach to the massage ... and the best part is she enjoys receiving a massage too ... and I didn't hesitate to show her my skills to rub every part of her soft and tuned body.

If you're looking for an exotic, sensual an erotic massage Tya is your girl.

I had the pleasure of meeting Tya a few weeks ago. It was my second visit to a SP, CERB gives me the impression that calling my first try a 'disaster' would be an understatement,BUT with Tya it was PERFECT! She was very friendly, taught me some of the etiquette/protocol, provided a true GFE and blissful ending.

Thank you Tya!

• Like 1

First off loved the spa setting. Nice room, great shower set up and warm comfortable atmosphere. Tya is a great bubbly fun loving and enjoyable person who makes you at ease and comfortable from the start. And then it gets really good. From the shower for two with mutual soaping to the massage table the time spent was great. Probably one of the nicest hardest asses I've had the pleasure of handling in a long time. And the rest is pretty good too! There will be a repeat performance in the not too distant future.

I have arrange to meet with Tya and Anastasia for an experience to remember. Got greated by those two very beautiful asian girls wowww already excited to start. We got in the shower all three of us and got real wet, then out of shower and day at paradise started with a soft massage by 4 hands. 20 minutes after all this excitement i turn around and they both start giving me a slidding massage and could not resist anymore.... These two girls are a erotic dream that every men dream of.

Will visite again many time...

Thank you girls and love you!

Bigmike xxxx

I'm not much on words but I have to agree with most of these reco's. I met Tyo for the first time today, chose the 90 minute session and lit was perfect. Tyo was quick with the jokes to put me at ease and make feel welcome. Her hands worked out all my kinks. She is a very sensual woman and fun to be around.

P.S I will be repeating again.

Tya' s new place is great. Private, well decorated and plenty of room. The place and Tya makes you feel at home. Massage is great, unrushed and fun.

I've been seeing Tya now for a few months and she just gets better and better every visit. They say good things come in small packages and they are right. My time with her is never rushed and she makes me feel wanted. It's the genuine GFE. I keep going back due to her addictive asian personality and how she can make all my daily stress go away. I always leave fully satisfied plus she has an ass to die for.

Her studio is very clean and well decorated with full shower. It has a bed and a massage table (whatever you prefer). It's also equipped with an exotic (E-ro-tic) playground "she calls it" which is amazingly fun and is a must when I go so her. I like to spend as long as I can at the playground which is something I've never seen in a spa or other massage place.

I've been to other Spa/Massage institutions however this is by far the best experience I've ever had. I've found my dream palace

Oh, did I mention she has an ass to die for........:-) :-)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.