Nadja @ CMJ

Avg. of 6 Recommendations

I met up with Nadja at the main location,

She is really cute and very sensual, the massage and body slides where heavenly, and the view spectacular.

Nadja is a very intelligent and gifted conversationalist, as well as being incredibly affectionate, a great moment to have and repeat :)

I have had the pleasure of Nadja's company 3 or 4 times. The last one being at CMJ's new location. All have been wonderful experiences. Nadja is a beautiful and articulate young lady. Very sensual. Highly recommended.

First post for a rec!! (I'll get better at them dont worry :P)

Been going to CMJ for a few months, before joining all you fabulous Cerebites, and I was somewhat shocked at the scant number of reviews for this absolutely Charming young lady.

Nadja is an absolute must see for anyone who has not seen her.

She has a presence about her that can only be described as enchanting!

From the moment you first start conversing, to the good-bye hug at the door, it seems as though time stands still.

You could be in a room full of a thousand people and all you will not see nor hear anyone but this absolutely darling woman.

Not to Mention her body is phenominal in itself. Her skin is softer than satin, her breast are immaculate and perfect for her frame, and her bum could easily rival even that of the infamous Michelle; my humble opinion.

A very sensual lady indeed. She loves the closeness you share and you can tell she loves the body slide work :) (and you will aswell)

Indeed an experience you should not miss!

The Eveningstar,

Burning Bright

If I read the message right she is already gone. :( And yes she was a gem that is going to be missed.

she is leaving soon.....going back home......

Been a member at CMJ now for a couple of months and every visit is special. I have to admit it is getting harder to make a choice when I am booking a session as all the ladies have been spectacular.

I can remember when I went in for my orientation and Jasmin told me about CMJ. As she left me alone to contemplate my decision she sent in first Nadja to say Hello. I remember as she peeked in playfully rapped in just a blanket to introduce herself, enchanting ..... yes defiantly and I have to admit I was disappointed when she said she was not available for a session as her day was over.

When I seen that she was back at CMJ this weekend I had to visit though timing for me was difficult as I was heading out of town but temptation was too much. Things were a little hectic this weekend at CMJ and was greeted by Jasmin and brought to a room where I just got comfortable on the couch when Nadja came in, hair tied back in twin ponytails ..... so innocent looking, oh man is that misleading as she sat down straddling me with a big hug and smile and a quick get to know you before we head for the shower. She enjoys this part the most I think and I can't blame her and would have stayed there all session if we could though I am not sure I could handle this as the sensual teasing began and continued on onto the table for a great massage and conversation till unfortunately my time was up.

I am glad I was able to fit in the time as Nadja is a must experience at least once for the sensual massage lover. Treat Nadja well and you will be rewarded with a great experience.

I am happy to report that I was able to get an appointment with one of my favourite ladies yesterday, when Nadja was making a rare appearance at CMJ. Everything that is written about her is true, and she is a true gem. An intelligent beauty who is full of fun and a truly sweet personality.

The good news is she will be making regular but rare appearences at CMJ. The bad news is, as people find out, it will be hard to get some time with her.

I am going to have to be on my toes when checking the schedule.

Guest S***dst***

Play-by-play is not my thing but I will leave you wanting her as badly as I do every visit.

Last night was not my first appointment with this lovely lady. I use to visit her frequently while she was a more permanent (as far as permanent goes) hostess. I had not discovered Cerb at that time or I would have written about her for sure.

As per special request, by this jewel of a lady, I am now writting for her what is due.

Late thursday night I decided to log onto the CMJ website; must have been some divine forces whispering in my ear.

When the page loaded, the first thing my eyes went to was "The infamous Nadja will be making an appearance Sat. April 24th from 4-10"

OMG! That's 2 days away. I'm not going to get a spot, I'm late in noticing; the world is over!

Luckily for me, that was not the case. Nadja is a veteran at CMJ.

Her style is unmatched, imo, and one is always guaranteed to enjoy themselves with her.

She is a cuddler/hugger and definitely one sensual lady. If you are polite, considerate, gentle and intellegent, this lady will love you; as you will love her.

She can be a bit selective about whom she lets be her regulars but if you apply the above mentioned characteristics that won't be a problem.

The attention she lavishes upon her special guests is intoxicating.

Be careful in the shower or you will spend your entire time there :)

Shower time is always amazing with Nadja. She loves to be close and personal throughout your entire time together. Her entire body is soft, like the breast of a dove, and she eminates a warmth you will feel in your very soul as you hold her in your arms.

How else can I describe time with Nadja... she makes you feel like you are with a long time girlfriend; or perhaps a frisky new one :)

When I was first getting into the adult entertainment world I, as most of you, had to look up all the acronyms and definitions for common jargen. For example: HJ, bodyslide, GFE etc

When I looked up words commonly used in massage, under "bodyslide" the author wrote that they can be highly addictive. Nadja's body slides are exactly that.

Her lithe frame and stature provide the perfect tools, and a very unique method, which Nadja executes flawlessly...One has to experience it to truely appreciate it ;-)

This lady is a great conversationalist. Very well educated and refined.

She says she'll be back mid May-ish for a few days, then back in town for most of the summer after that.

I DEFINITELY recommend finding time/trying to see this lady when she returns :)

I had the pleasure of meeting Nadja recently and lucky enough before her upcoming departure. Nadja is an incredibly sweet, intelligent and sexy lady. She's articulate and eager to ensure you have a relaxing and rewarding experience; certainly one worth repeating. Highly recommended gents.

I just realized that this rec thread hadn't been added to in a long time, and that is an injustice. Unfortunately the lady has frequently been away from Ottawa, but now is making regular appearances at CMJ.

I can't say enough about the lovely Nadja. I first saw her when she was still doing training duos at CMJ. I was smitten then, and still am. We shared a shower together at the start of her training duo and I quickly discovered how intelligent she was. Trust me, she looks aweseome naked, and if I can be in the shower with her and still hold a comprehensible conversation, that says something. However over the years, we are usually still able to apply soap to all the good areas and still share ideas.

A pretty, sexy, and intelligent lady with great massage skills. When I see her I think we both find it a challenge to get out of the shower, but we eventually do. On the table you realize she has great massage skills and is a talented sensualist. I know why she is one of my favourite ladies.

Look for her availability at CMJ now that she is here more often. I know you will enjoy her company.

I have been meaning to add a recommendation for some time and now am taking the time to write one.

Nadja is a delight to talk too, I have been seeing her for close to 2 yrs now on and off whenever she's in town and I have time to slip out and play.

I have been laying low on the scene as of late due to RL, but saw that she was back in town and had to see her again!

I booked early in the morning knowing that Nadja gets booked up quickly, I lucked out and was able to see her the same day.

I have to say that CMJ's renovations are Top Tier!, I managed to get Room one that has the extra large shower in the room and made good use of it!

Needless to say the details have been stated before by others, just wanted to add my voice to the glowing rec for a wonderful girl!

I hadn't been to CMJ for a couple of years, but I had the itch so I made an appointment with Nadja yesterday as I remembered reading good things about her. After my session, I have to say I can't believe I waited this long. One of the best massage sessions I've ever had and probably the best time I've had in a shower period. Nadja is sensuous and sexy and her fingers are magical. I only regret that I didn't have time to give a reverse massage... but maybe 1 hour is too short for that. I will definitely try see her again the next time she's in town.

Polydeuces

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.