Winnipeg Girls working strip clubs?

Hope this is not a repeat. Wondering if any girls from the Winnipeg area ever go and Dance at Centrefolds or have done SP in Thunder Bay? Any information would be great

Can't answer your question, but I do believe that Centerfolds no longer has dancers. Only two full time titty bars in town are Solid Gold and Teasers.

Can't answer your question, but I do believe that Centerfolds no longer has dancers. Only two full time titty bars in town are Solid Gold and Teasers.

I'm asking if the ladies SP from Winnipeg ever go to Centrefolds strip club in Thunder Bay to work and which girl are they?

Guest Sno****54

You forgotten Lipstixx. Anyways, dancers are the same on those places. They just travel from place to place. Lipstixx is especial because ladies dance on the floor instead a elevated stage.

ah but lipstixx location is no more yes-but it IS still here :) was just there 2weeks ago. but now its SG downtown, when you go there, you will still get the lipstixx bracelet tag.

Cheers

Solid Gold has been around for years either as SG or its previous incarnation "The Gentleman's Club." Lipstixx was owned by the same person who owns SG so they are likely just using up some of the stuff they had left over after Lipstixx went belly up.

yeah there are some girls that go to centerfolds I travel to thunder bay and a month ago maybe a month and a bit a go there were 2 wonderfull ladies from wpg there and I was lucky enough to get there numbers and a dance from them

I'm sorry to be naive but are there dancers in Winnipeg that are also working girls discreetly? So far Montreal only seems to be the place that shares those qualities. Thanks. Any info would be appreciated.