Lynn; My first Inuit experience

Guest gagagaga

Her Cl add is titled:

*G.*R.*K.*●*G.*F.*E.*●*B.*B.*B.*J.* - w4m - 29 (OTTAWA EAST)

Her Name is Lynn. She is Inuit and very horny. Her add says 5'4", 130lbs. I'd give her more like 150, but it didn't matter. The pic is her. She is very nice, sweet, funny, and a total horn-chick.

I showed up at her place and knocked on the door. She answered fresh from the shower and buck naked. She wasn't quite ready, so she ran to the bathroom to finish up.

Her place was small, and not the tidiest, but it did the job.

She loves getting oral, getting fingered (vag and anal), and she absolutely went wild when I cozied up behind her and rubbed my hard cock all over her pussy and ass. she literally started dripping. She gave me an awesome bbbj with tons of spit. hammered the back of her throat with my dick and smacked her face with it.

then she begged for me to pu tit in her ass. I did her hard for as long as I could stay standing, then some more laying on our sides in spooning position.

My only problem was that I held back from cumming so many times, that when I was finally ready to, I couldn't. It's a curse (see my thread in the general section).

She would have allowed cob or co-boobs, had I been able to produce.

Have fun guys, she rocks. definatley not a clock watcher, and if you don't mind a little meat on your lady, she's a great pick.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

I went to her place tonight...Asked me to call her when i was close to the site. Seems her ringer wasn't working. She said to me she was walking back from Mtl road to her apparment, told me to wait for her in front of her high-rise so she could bring me in....this is not a so good area.

When I arrived, I didnt stay to try her out, since there was 2 police cars and 1 private security car parked there.

BTW, how did she look, facially. cute inuit? Is she truely worth it? I love the greek arts but I want to ensure she's also easy to look at.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.