They finally re-opened the VIP room upstairs that got burned up in the fire. The renovations are really nice--there are nice big couches and mirrors on the walls. Only problem is it's wide open (similar to the Airport Strip club in Toronto), so there are no walls between the couches. They're far away from each other--it's not like you're brushing up against the other guys (!), but there's not much privacy.

It started in the Garage in the front of the building, spread to the Adult store and then NuDen. If memory serves I think it was set off by sparks from welding or something like that. No "foul play".

Guest gagagaga

nothing like clarity...now back to the topic...

so the new cr sucks huh??

It's extremely classy looking, superior to any other club in Ottawa, and the couches are far more comfortable than the chairs in the other regular booths, or say for instance the cattle-pens in Barb's. The Nuden was always an extremely low-mileage bar anyway with CR's that are pretty open, so being totally open isn't that much of a stretch.

I actually feel they are more private because there is no "through" traffic like the booths used to be. The only people who might see you getting a dance are people who are also getting a dance and they are too distracted to care what you are doing.

I've only been working dayshifts though, so maybe this is different on the busy nights.

In the other booths, I used to get men actually stand and stare, if you can believe that! I would have to tell them to get lost. This has not happened in the new VIP area.

With the new VIP room, I have a tendency to grab the fake trees and put them around my couch. Some customer make fun of me for it. :mrgreen:

The one thing I think needs to be improved is that we need a table! I will be mentioning this to management.

Guest **n****er

Spot on Julia. And the seats are very comfy. I also like having the mirrors there so I can get a "behind" view of the action. Pretty cool improvements made overall.

With the new VIP room, I have a tendency to grab the fake trees and put them around my couch. Some customers make fun of me for it. :mrgreen:

Oh, sorry, that's a "u". Please forgive my ridiculous and inappropriate post! ;-)

Oh, sorry, that's a "u". Please forgive my ridiculous and inappropriate post! ;-)

No probs. Could have been crotch. Lol.

I don't like bushy things around my crotch LOL

• Like 1

How many dancers can I expect there on a Friday or Saturday night? What time does the club get busy?

I like to leave by the time it starts getting really busy late Friday afternoon--lunchtime is plenty busy enough for me! On Saturday nights it's reasonably busy up until about 9:00, then it gets super-busy for the rest of the night and they bring in the annoying guy who hands you paper towels in the washroom then holds out his hand for a tip. The number of dancers varies at the Nuden, since they don't have schedules and the girls just come in whenever they want, but there are usually at least a dozen and generally more on Friday and Saturday.

I'd say there are 30-50 dances signed in on a Fri/Sat night. You won't see them all at the same time since a good number will be in the dressing room, and another good number will be lapdancing, but LOTS of ladies for sure!!

to whoever said that this is a low mileage club isnt looking very hard...every single time (except for 2) I've been there I've gone home with a smile! and that over a 5-7 year period going once a month or so.

to whoever said that this is a low mileage club isnt looking very hard...every single time (except for 2) I've been there I've gone home with a smile! and that over a 5-7 year period going once a month or so.

The VIP room is totally open with nothing at all to block the view of the couches. The cubicles in the older section are quite open, with bouncers and customers walking by easily seeing in. Once I've had a dancer sit on my hands in the cubicles inviting furtive digits for very short periods of time, but anything else would be noticed immediately and the dancer would get fired. I think it's a disservice to guys on this board to pretend that the Nuden is something that it's not.

Guest **n****er

Over the last few months I've been going on and off to the Den and I've NEVER once experienced "high milage". I'm not an ugly dude either. Just way too open.

No Privacy = No Fun

love Mel

But it's definitely not the place to go if you're looking for release or anything close to it.

Where is the best place for release do you figure?

Posted via Mobile Device

Sent you a PM with some info.

But it's definitely not the place to go if you're looking for release or anything close to it.

well i was there twice last weekend...2 for 2!! I think its a case of picking the right girl... :grin: