Naughty Charlotte

Ummm, if she even still around?? Have not seen the name come up in a bit...??

She did post an ad. two days ago. That said I have tried to connect with her twice via PM and have yet to receive a response.

Hi guys! Yes I am still around and looking forward to meeting up with more of you soon!

newpeiguy06, I can say I haven't had any complaints so far!! All I ask is that if anyone will give me a chance, I guarantee to leave them satisfied!

stevecurious, sorry for not responding to your pm's, but I don't have regular internet access and it's difficult to spend time responding to pm's when I do get it. The best way to get in touch with me is to call or text my cell number, 902-213-8187. If there's something in particular you are looking for that is not mentioned in my posts, let me know and I'll try to get back to you, but it would be best if you can provide a contact number.

I'm still working on posting pics too, I promise! I have the outfits, the camera, and a volunteer photographer all set, but my life has been a little hectic lately so it's a matter of getting them all together in the same place at the same time. Soon!!

I have met Charlotte twice. She is a very sweet and pleasant lady. I'd meet her again.

Perhaps you could write a recommendation for her.