Latin woman in Ottawa

Guest Antonio_from_Cuba

Is there any Latin ladies incalls in Ottawa. I just crave for their sexy bodies. Any help!

From the various threads on this board that I have been following, there are some but supposedly slightly on the chubby side (which is not a bad thing at all for me!)!

Otherwise, I know not of any (unfortunately). But I agree with you that latin women have a little something extra special and sensual.

Guest Bigbellyokre

Hi! I'm new to this and you have picked my interest. I have seen lots of Spanish, Italian and Native woman and i find them to be very beautiful and curvy. They are usually not chubby ,but they are just very feminine with big bony hips. They always said big hips is a sign of fertility (but not chubby.)

The last one i saw was Jasmine from Mtl and she got a nice ass.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q82/lighteyes_2007/sa.jpg

Guest megaman

You could try Annabella on EC. Pics are accurate. Service slightly below par.

Guest Italianguy

I can't speak for Maria, but I have seen Jasmine in Montreal and she was a clean woman and has a hot little body. She is not chubby at all and she has a nice round ass. She is a safe GFE, her service was great. She also does it with her friends. I hope this hottie will come back to Ottawa soon cause I have missed the chance of seeing her last time she was here.