Guest sl*nt*ds*x

Some lady (assuming it's a lady) is using stolen photos on CL. The photos are of SexxxyRebecca (CERB member) who is from Ottawa and is not in Halifax at this time.

Thanks for the information. I just tried to call her, no answer. She goes by the name Violet. Im still in Ottawa, not in Halifax! Actually, she stole a part of my ad here on CERB so that person is probably here and will probably see this thread.

Please, use your own pictures...

If you google the number from the CL ad, it also comes up with an ad on Halifax BP, "Exotic and Tasty" posted with your pics within the last hour. :( The nerve of some ppl! She is also using two different phone numbers on BP in different ads.

I suggest everyone who sees them should click the "Report" button to flag the ads and help to have them removed. The more people report them, the quicker and better chances they will have to be deleted.

• Like 3

WOw. I am happy I saw this post. She had an ad on BP today with same pics and I was texting her and heading there in an hour for the appointment.

Thank you from saving me from whatever scary situation I would have just put myself in.

that is why I do my research and just look at every ladies photos so I know who is who ha ha. Thought you were really here Rebecca. Happy I did not meet a Fake, but Sad it is not you. BP

I fell for this it's actually the same girl that posts on here under the name diamond goddess. Nothing bad happened but certainly didn't turn out how we discussed beforehand. Lesson learned I'll really be checking every girl out !!!

• Like 3

Speaking of Diamond Goddess. She has been posting ads on BP with completely fake pictures. About 2 weeks ago she used her own pics but since then she has posted 2 ads on multiple days with fake pics.

Ive complained to the mod but since she is playing legit here they cant do anything which is understandable. I used to think CERB was a safe place to come but there has been quite a few shady ladies coming over from CL or BP here lately.

• Like 3

Speaking of Diamond Goddess. She has been posting ads on BP with completely fake pictures. About 2 weeks ago she used her own pics but since then she has posted 2 ads on multiple days with fake pics.

Ive complained to the mod but since she is playing legit here they cant do anything which is understandable. I used to think CERB was a safe place to come but there has been quite a few shady ladies coming over from CL or BP here lately.

A situation regarding deceptive and/or fake pictures being used on BP in Ottawa by a Cerb member and EC advertiser: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=121601

Very informative thread.

I am all for giving the lady a second chance if she understands she was wrong in trying to mislead.

The Diamond lady, if it is her, and I think it is as she keeps using the same number with different photos. I caught on as she used the same pics as Isabella, a touring lady I saw two weeks earlier who was just in Hfx. When I texted her and asked why the different number, things started to seem fishy. And then I saw the same number with different photos, so then I knew for sure. We will have to wait and see if she explains the action. I see she has posted again today and has two different numbers she is now using, guess she is not ready yet.

I have seen some great ladies from here and also from BP, I will not hold this action againts anyone.

Guest p**h*x

This is going a while back now but I'm pretty certain she's the same girl as Nicole Brooks, Lilly Madison, Ashlee Babycakes, and a few other random names that were all suspended for various reasons. At one point she was suspended for stealing ad text from Emily Rushton.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=53356&highlight=babycakes

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=56594&highlight=nicole+brooks

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=52877&highlight=nicole+brooks

And to connect the old posts with current ones she has used the "babycakes" term in one of her recent ads.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=111844

Maybe she was given a second chance to post on CERB since all that. I'm not sure as It was about 2 years ago now. But in light of her using stolen pics from a CERB member I thought I should mention it in case anyone forgot that she had been suspended from here before. When she actually uses her own pictures she has a distinctive look and is easily recognizable. Probably why she doesn't have any pictures as Diamond Goddess on CERB at the moment.

She used my pictures again today on BP! I called and texted her but she pretend that is her "real" pictures... Im even arguing with her... like if I dont know if they are my pics or not. shameless.

Please guys, Im NOT in Halifax, that "Violet" is another girl who pretend the be me.

Edited by SexxxyRebecca
  • Like 4

If I may add I received an email not long ago from this person, it was rude, crude and childish. The oddest thing about that is I have never met this person, have never spoke to her personally or through email, it just came out of the blue. It was addressed to me and sent with her real name-still wondering what thats all about??? I am only adding this as I think it shows something about her character. Who just sends out an insulting email to someone they don't know?

• Like 1

Guest a**4*

Cerb is a excellent community when you have a few bad apples showing up here an stealing from the ladies here that says alot about that person if she is a member here i hope the right action is taken.

Just a note to let you know I will keep my eyes open here (NB) if she decides to travel! You never know, she may feel the heat there and try elsewhere too.

Best of luck to you!! What a shameful thing to do!!!

• Like 1

Since Miss "DiamondGoddess" is still an active member of CERB, it would be interesting to have her input on the situation!

Rebecca, you don't deserve what she is doing to you-- On CERB or not!!

Big hugs xox

She had log on since but we didnt hear from her... interesting. I had received few messages from guys in the last week asking if I was in Halifax.. My pictures are still on other advertising sites with her phone number... Be aware Halifax people!

I just realized that she is suspended.. thanks mod!!

• Like 1

Yeah she definitely has issues. The thing is she is using 3 different phone numbers too so guys be careful.

Thanks for the information. I just tried to call her, no answer. She goes by the name Violet. Im still in Ottawa, not in Halifax! Actually, she stole a part of my ad here on CERB so that person is probably here and will probably see this thread.

Please, use your own pictures...

You need to contact bp directly if the ads are on there about the stolen pics. They will remove them just based on a report that the advertiser doesn't own the copyright.