Agencies who are hirring ???

Guest SK***o

Not sure If Im able to post here or not but I was wondering afew things. When agencies say they are hiring then you call to inquire about them hiring and they totally just put you off is there a place to see which ones are actually hiring and recomendations of which agencies are good to work for? Plus is it alright to work for more then one agency at a time when not being advertised or enough calls? Is it better to just work for yourself? I know this probably sounds very silly but I was just wondering. And hopefully Im able to post asking questions on here lol. Hope someone can help me out. Thanks for reading :)

I'd like to take a crack at this one :)

This s a question that usually comes up when the girls get to talking about the pro's and con's of both being represented by an agent or being an independent.

From those conversations and my perceptions of those conversations this is what I generally understand about both ways of representing yourself.

First of all this may shock some seeing as I am all about the independent ladies being the majority in thunder bay. That said, reputable agents that will do the work (marketing, answering phones lines 24/7 with you as one of those ladies, totally dedicated to booking you calls and making both of you $$$) are the best way to go for a lady who is either first starting out/ wants to get a better understanding of the sex trade as a legitimate trade/ doesn't want to spend all that time on marketing and booking .............. etc

An agent would be a perfect fit for a girl who wants to just do the job, and not the business end of things. Which is awesome for some. While working with an agent I was able to spend more time doing bookings because the person representing me knew when I was available and did all the marketing and answered every call and all the booking processes, so that I didn't have to spend the time doing it. Whoo hoo because of that I had a life lol

When it comes to working for more then one place I wouldn't recommend it. For one it's extra strain on both you and ur agents part that someone is gonna have to communicate between the agents that you have a booking with the other. This is like insider trading almost right? Probs not good juju.

Also if you find someone who will take care of your image and is dedicated to making anyone they represent money it only seems right to respect that business partnership.

Just because we are in sex work doesn't mean we can't have class.

(Just IMO)

But independent has it's perks that come along with the work load.

Your in total control of how you are marketed, who you see, your hours become much more flexible; but the down side is that..... Your in total control lol :P

Your safety, your marketing, ad's, bookings, confirmations, following the annual trends, supplies, finding drivers , and security ppl for exotic dancing at stags, answering the phones, replying to e-mails, managing a web site --in my case getting it together-- I mean everything is up to you and how much you can handle. Being an independent I work about 6-8months out of the year because of all the work that goes into it. Mind you, I go in putting on a production lol, so I put that much into it. Again as an independent you have the freedom to do as you please. I would on suggest that you make sure you have some experience before going solo and feel free to msg any of us active girls here on the general boards for help.

Most times we'll probably pm you, but this seemed like a general enough for public.

Next time tho if you want a better response (like from the larger cerb community) there are the general boards for newbie questions and generals like this. If your asking specifically the thunder bay crowd then I think this is fine.

I don't think the mod will spank us for this one ;)

• Like 2