angelina develin

Angelina is a sweetheart and a fine provider. I saw her last June. Easy to make arrangements with, and her in call was very nice.

Started with the bath and a well above average massage on a real massage table. Moved on to mutual massage and body slide which was very sensual. Amazing russian finish.

Would recommend and repeat.

This woman is a real Gem. She is very easy to talk to and down to earth. Not only will she make your mind feel good, she will make your body feel great. She has a nice down town location and you can tell right away that she isn't desperate or in need of anything. She gives you a nice bath before starting her massage and "extras". The bath isn't optional, so no matter how clean you are, it's non-negotiable. Just go with it and enjoy the whole experience!

I agree with all of above...a few years ago I was a regular, and spent some amazing time with this woman! A true delight. I have not seen her recently but expect nothing has changed.

I concur. Angelina provides a wonderful, safe service that is unique to River City. The bathing experience needs to be tried by everyone. Angelina will make you relax and tense all within a 70 minute timeframe.

A lot of SP's state that they provide an upscale service at an upscale location... Angelina delivers on both counts....

Play safe

I'll have to put her on my "to see list".

Really like the idea of a nice bath.

Tell me does she get in with you nude or is it more like EB? EB would be great if they would lose the bathing suits.

Unfortunately Angelina doesn't join you in the bath. At EB back in the day (80's) losing bathing suits (bikini's) in the tub happened periodically ;)

Peace

MG

Now why spoil the fun! With so many great recommendations you can't possibly go wrong. Angelina is amazing - I suggest you go with no expectations in mind and let her guide you through one of her amazing pampering sessions!

Could someone pm with details on what goes on in the 70 min please?

Posted via Mobile Device

I agree - she is a class act, and you will have fun. Having expectations and a script completely ruins it.

Go have fun with the gal, she is exceptionally good at what she does. I doubt anyone would be disappointed.

I saw Angelina on a regular basis a couple years ago, and I agree she is top notch. Every session was a bit different, and one never knew exactly what was going to happen next.....and being a regular also had many benefits :) .....had some amazing times with her :) :)

• Like 1