As the first person on CERB to give Aubrey a reco, way back when, I have to say how disappointed I am with CERB for suspending her. She is getting pummeled on CL, someone is out to get her and is pulling out all the stops, I fear for her safety and livelihood. CERB is supposed to be a friendly and safe community and now PEI's premier SP has been outcast and I for one do protest. Come on guys, we know Aubrey, we do not believe all the crap being said about her. MOD, the ball is in your court, do the right thing.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

You sound like you are shilling for her in a very in direct way. Best to forget about it.

While there are 2 sides to every story, I think you may only be hearing 1. It is great to understand you wish to back an SP whom you think highly for.

We are all responsible for the reactions from our actions and maybe you need to ask Aubrey what she did, as you don't get removed from the board for just any little thing.

Obviously there is more to this story than she is letting on to you, so before you snap on the mod and get a vacation yourself, maybe you need to do some research.

• Like 9

Actually, the ball's in Aubrey's court. She knows what to do to make things right...maybe she should do the right thing.

Just sayin'.

As the first person on CERB to give Aubrey a reco, way back when, I have to say how disappointed I am with CERB for suspending her. She is getting pummeled on CL, someone is out to get her and is pulling out all the stops, I fear for her safety and livelihood. CERB is supposed to be a friendly and safe community and now PEI's premier SP has been outcast and I for one do protest. Come on guys, we know Aubrey, we do not believe all the crap being said about her. MOD, the ball is in your court, do the right thing.
  • Like 6

Mod is an awesome commander and believe and always do that due diligence was done in the decisions he makes and the committee.

A thread to start a shit show to tell the Mod the ball is in his court makes me wonder .....Why ? ..... What good will it do ? Talk to mod directly.

Hope this goes away......................

• Like 2

. MOD, the ball is in your court, do the right thing.

Just my opinion but MOD did the right thing

And a piece of advice don't call out the MOD quick way to get a time out from CERB

RG

• Like 1