sexy petite massage(truro)

Just a thought! I think any of the gentlemen that have either met or has had communication with this lady should give her a call or send her an email to inform her of the threads here asking of her, the positive comments/feedback that have been made regarding the service she provides.

I would include the Cerb link in the email or provide it over the phone and explain exactly what Cerb is and that Cerb is just not for SP's but Massage Providers (with or without a "Happy Ending") as well and with the nice and positive comments/feedback that has been written thus far on the other thread located here: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=126157 The gentlemen that have seen her have enough posts to start a reco thread and I do believe a recommendation thread should be started for Christie-Sexy Petite Massage (Truro).

She does not need to be a member to have a recommendation thread but she would be a nice addition to the community from what I have read of her and the service she provides.

Just my humble, supportive thoughts and opinion:icon_wink:!

Hugs and Kisses,

Lexy

• Like 1

I have seen her twice and intend to return, especially now that four-hand massage is an option (don't know anything about who works with her). Her massages are very good, which is important to me and she's very pleasant to be around.