New to CERB

Guest ***nno**n***

Hi, I'm new and wanted to introduce myself. I'm Shannon and I'm a MSP

I'm very glad I was told about this place because the information here is invaluable.

Just knowing what all the abbreviations are is great. I had no idea there was so many.

So far I have met many of the hobbyists who have been fantastic, but I really would like to get to know you ladies.

As I'm finding out and reading from the threads here, it can be lonely work since it's not something I would share with friends and family. I am looking forward to getting to know you and getting advice.

A couple of questions I did have for you ladies, do any of you have an age limit?

I guess more for the younger men, than older.

For those of you who travel to different cities, how do you advertise for the few days you are in the new city? I'm asking more about Canada than the USA but it would be cool to know that too.

Shannon

MSP

Hi Shannon. Welcome. This is a great site and feel free to ask.

I don't have age limits, however I do have a requirement of maturity. I find that some 20 year olds have more maturity then some 60 year olds. So expect that and don't put up with any gruff.

Cerb is a great site to find out stuff, maintain a profile, but not always the best place for advertisement, depending on where you are travelling. Posting in the area you are travelling to let them know your schedule ahead of time works well. Then you can get inquiries there and if enough reply, you know its an area that would work to travel to.

As far as working in the US, wow, not quite so legal there (actually not at all legal). However, Nevada does have legal brothels (Bunny ranch etc). So I would check that out before thinking that you can just go over the border and work. Don't want to get arrested there, because they will never let you back into the states, and it would be a shame if 20 years from know you want to go to Hawaii for your dream vacation and can't because of something you didn't think through.

Btw, if you ever want to talk or have any questions, please feel free to pm me. I am usually around and believe in paying it forward for all the times someone helped me.

xoxo

Meaghan

As for the abbreviations, MSP is a new one on me. As I don't always need full service, I assume it's an MA who is open to a little more mileage, which is welcome.

Like it.