Hello All ... Here we go with my very 1st post on being on here for a while now, although a hobbiest - I have been looking for something which I have yet to find - or maybe just never asked properly ... I am looking for a double BJ - I have had a 3 some, and that was out of this world - but never a double BJ ... any thoughts? Takers ?

Hello All ... Here we go with my very 1st post on being on here for a while now, although a hobbiest - I have been looking for something which I have yet to find - or maybe just never asked properly ... I am looking for a double BJ - I have had a 3 some, and that was out of this world - but never a double BJ ... any thoughts? Takers ?

And here I thought it was "common practice" in a 3sum...

I can definitely tell you that it is always one of the highlights of the experience (amongst many other things)!

Have fun :) xox

EDIT: Congrats on making that first post!

• Like 1

there was 2 ladies offering this MzSamantha and SweetSami but haven't seen them on for awhile now

Guest S****r

I think it is pretty standard, too. So don't hesitate to bring it up to re girls. Enjoy!

Hmmmm...I thought this was a pretty standard thing in a threesome? I know in my experiences it's always happened, but my best advice would be to mention it to the sp's you would be having a threesome with. Best to make sure both ladies are comfortable with it, but I'm sure it'll be fine...just ask! :)

Guest S**a*Q

Cleo Catra and I have been known to frequent a cock or two together. :)

Interesting question. I just figured it naturally happened with a duo.

If you are unsure or want to make sure it will happen, mention it when you are arranging your duo.

I don't think I've ever been in a threesome WITHOUT a double BJ! But maybe that's just because I only do threesomes with girls who like to give oral as much as I do, :D

• Like 1

I had found it odd as well ... none the less, the experience of 2 girls was out of this world ... but that part of it is one that is definitely on my bucket list :)

Cleo Catra and I have been known to frequent a cock or two together. :)

I don't think I've ever been in a threesome WITHOUT a double BJ! But maybe that's just because I only do threesomes with girls who like to give oral as much as I do, :D

Ummmm..... if you two plan on cutting back on social networking then quit facebook or lavalife or Fat Bastards Review Board or something.... But keep posting here cause posts like the two above make my day and I am sure many other guys here too ;)

• Like 3

Hey I thought this post was about threesomes not exotic birds....hold on, that doesn't say "cockatoo" does it?

:-)

Guest ****ven

Just came across this thread now but Ms. Samantha and I do offer a Duo that is specifically a BJ duo. I was off for a little while in the winter but back in action now :P