eva dream -need some advice please

hey everyone my names eva dream

im fairly new to ottawa andcome everycouple of weeks , im having a huge problem it seems i have pissed off someone (i dono weather i saw him or not )

he keeps blocking my line making fake calls (6 yesterday ) all from diffrent numbers seems to be a weird phone service when i call back its this weird message , hes threating me and knows my room number he keeps calling in my room this has gone on my last 3 trips ive changed my number my name ect he keeps harrassing me

does anyone know what to do in situations like this

thanks for your time

xoxo

Document all information - dates, time, what happened...etc.

Beyond that, I find ignoring generally works best. If he escalates it, then you need to go to Law enforcement. Harassquesment is a criminal offence, and if you have all the info they need to "have a talk" with him, then he will stop. There is a malicious call trace option you can dial after he calls you, but I think you have to follow up with LE if you are going to use that feature.

Are you staying in a hotel? Is he calling your cell #? or your hotel #.

Just make sure that you follow proper screening techniques when you are booking clients. Name, phone #, no blocked calls, no pay phone callers etc before giving out your location. I keep this information for a short time after the call in the event a client decides afterwards to mess with me. Been in this business a long time, and it never happens, because I ALWAYS follow my gut, never take calls from those that don't respect my protocols. Also, not sure why he is doing this, but it is so important that you don't ever fuck over a client on a call. If you don't like him, understandable, but never take the money and run or say you will do a specific service and not give it for no reason. Your reputation is important and you need to make sure you are not doing anything that would make someone mad at you. I'm not saying you did this, but just a friendly reminder that if you did, don't do it ever again.

Hope this helps. Stay safe and good luck!

Meaghan

xoxo

Very upsetting I am sure, I have been there myself:(

First keep a log of every incident of harassment, this may be useful further down the road. It is always good to have exact dates, times, and the conversation for if you ever need to submit some kind of proof.

IF YOU FEEL THREATENED, you may consider reporting it to the police. I know it is a scary thought at first, but remember...the police are here to protect us too! IT IS ILLEGAL TO THREATENED ANYONE....EVEN SP'S!

In my case all it took was a constable to contact the person and let them know that I have opened a file for harassment, once that was done, it stopped right there and then! ( to open a file of harassment usually about 10 incidences, with you also saying you wish no further contact in any way..)

People like that count on the fact that we may be too scared to bring this to the police! Once you do...they know your not fooling around with this!

Is he a member? If so ask MOD for insight?

Also being new, you may not know all the screening methods that experienced SP's do, in this case reach out to me, or any SP that you know is well established. There are a few "tricks of the trade" that we could share. This will make it harder for him to find your location and increase your safety, as well as give you a some piece of mind.

Depends on the experience of the provider. This is why we have protocols we follow. Why we get so mad at those that refuse to follow our guidelines.

xoxo

• Like 1