southpoint massage

just want to say i had another good and happy massage with sur

over at southpoint massage and accupuncture.

Edited by justa

So how much did you pay for the entire session? I've thinking about going there. Is it just one lady running the show there? Can you define the looks etc? Thanks.

So how much did you pay for the entire session? I've thinking about going there. Is it just one lady running the show there? Can you define the looks etc? Thanks.

This should be PM'd as we do not post ladies/mp's rates in the discussion threads please and thanks.

Guest J**ma***7

Just wondering where you get the information/advertisement for her?

I saw Shur a couple of weeks ago and she provides a great massage in a clean environment. Her price is excellent and I will be a repeat customer for sure. Pardon the pun.

Where is south point located? New to this massage business and I'd like to get started!

Guest ry*****an

Tried to gt in to try out this place over the weekend.....

No luck there.

But I do have a question that, if you don't mind, someone can PM ME with????

What are the physical stats of Sure, and how much mutual touching is allowed?

Thanks very much.

I would love to go, but am quite happy with the level of service, and mutual touch at Ness and Spring....

But would love to know if this is on the same playing field. (Pardon the pun)

Southpoint is the name of the subdivision.

Mr Google knows exactly where it is located. (obviously in the south part of the city)

She is still there....she takes a little while to warm up to you..ie 4-5 visits...great massage....p.s. Her is English is better than you think!!...better experience after every visit!

Guest ry*****an

Would agree that each visit with sure improves.

I think as she becomes more comfortable with you as a person, the session becomes less clinical.

Not a big fan of the overall setup though.

I would say that customers interested in extreme privacy should consider closely.

Customers coming and going are not channeled to insure anonymity.

On my last visit the previous customer was coming out, and we bumped into each other on the narrow stairs outside the house. I saw deep concern in his eyes, even though we only nodded to each other.

No big deal to me.

But some might find this info useful.

I've always had the impression that Shu (I believe that's a better representation of her name than Sure) is somewhat naive when it comes to discretion and keeping a low profile. The location is not exactly discreet either.

She may also be a little too accommodating when booking clients and not leaving enough down time between appointments. However, I have never run into another client when arriving or leaving.

As for mileage, be careful how you treat her, and be extra careful about what you say here.

Hi can someone please private message me how tipping works at this place. and the girls looks, ages. thank you would much appreciate it.

Hi can someone please private message me how tipping works at this place. and the girls looks, ages. thank you would much appreciate it.
This is one of three threads on this place. If you read all of them, you'll find out most of what you want to know, except for pricing.

I got my tax return back so I am gonna have a massage in this place.

Can you pls tell me what's the price range of extras+massage? What are the extras available here?

Thanks,

Pls pm me anyone

• Like 1

can someone pm me some details, and rates of their experience? might have to try her out.

thanks.

See my post just above yours