The "Why is it?" thread... Add Yours

It's got something to do with a lot of the content on the American Netflix is under contract in Canada to other networks so they own the rights (e.g. The Movie Network). Also, there are bandwidth issues in Canada (we get screwed on our limits), so Netflix doesn't use High Def or 3D here since it would chew up our bandwidth limits.

I'm lucky I have a son who figured out how to do something with our IP address and I now get American Netflix!

Why is it that whenever there is a thread trying to have a reasoned conversation regarding bareback vs. covered services, some people get so touchy and complain of being lectured?

• Like 3

Guest N***he**Ont**y

You have to try the Pulled Pork Sandwiches with the Sweet Potato Fries! Delicous!

Why is it that I always have something to say why is it.., but when it comes to finding something to write on ths thread because I find it kool... I cant! LOL

• Like 2

Why is it that when you are having fun time flies, but when you aren't having fun time seems to work in reverse?

• Like 2

Why is it that I volunteered to work a night shift tonight? I completely forgot a new episode of The Walking Dead is on and my addiction will not be satisfied.

SIGH!

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

Why is it that the free t-shirt in the Coors Light case is the wrong size?

Why is it that some people can't be happy for your succes, but instead jelousy takes over them... And is never about how hard you work but how lucky you are!

• Like 4

Why is it..... that even when you really try to be considerate and do the right thing by everyone, someone still always seems to get their feelings hurt.

It sucks, but I'll still keep trying!

• Like 2

Why is it that no good deed goes unpunished?

Not to hijack the thread but, two weeks ago I decided to take down my elderly neighbours Christmas lights. They left to go to their Florida winter home on January 1 so I thought I'll do a good deed. What do you know as I'm up on the ladder pulling the lights off the eve, an extension cord snaps back and hits me right in the middle of the forehead. Now I've got a nice little 1 inch beauty mark scar for the rest of my life. Oh well!

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy

Why is it that common sense is not so common?

Additional Comments:

Why is it that common sense is not so common?

Why is it that boobs always end up staring me straight in the eyes???

hE330DC41

• Like 1

Why is it that none of my employees showed up at work this morning and I'm super busy taking care of everything?

BTW, none of them called in sick!

Why is it that when you think you have time to nap, EVERYONE that you know either calls or texts JUST as you are drifting off....