Miss Chanel from Montreal - what a night

Avg. of 13 Recommendations

just met with Chanel from montreal........she's in her early 40's. you know i don't get why guys go for the 20 year old spinner types, no offense to them on here except they typically don't know what the hell they are doing.

Chanel answered the door in a sexy black dress and offered me some wine as we chatted on the bed. She slowly undid my shirt and ran her fingernails over my chest - she came up from there and dfk, from there she undid my pants and removed my pants and underwear and slowly massaged my penis gently playing and rubbing it - from there she gave me a bbbj, after she slid out of her dress and strattled me and showed off enhanced breasts (which are fantastic) she dfk and then had me lick each nipple..she rolled over and a long oral session to place and finally i took her missionary for awhile until i almost exploded - managed to hold off and get her on top......wow what a night........

you can't top experience.

I would visit again
I would visit again

Yeahhhhh !! Lol !!! But thank you very much , and im glad you enjoyed , i promise it will be as good as that even better when you will come back ....

Chanel xoxoxo

Thanks for the rec 4bbrlcarb...these are the type of threads we like to read! paints a real picture in our minds!

After looking at pictures of SP ladies, here on CERB (that you actually get dates with), am I ever glad that I booked a date with Miss Chanel.

The rec above by 4bbrlcarb, really had me wondering after staring at her delightful pictures,... can she be?

The answer was of course, YES...She is gorgeous,mature,elegant and a very erotic playmate.

After my shower, (and me just wrapped in a towel)and Miss Chanel was wearing a very short dress to show off her gorgeous long soft legs, that lead to a beautiful shaped toned butt (and I said to myself I'm going to kiss that ass all over..which I did after ;) ) and her cleavage that revealed very nice 36d's..yummy!

We exchanged conversation over OJ and fruit, while sitting comfortable on the couch which lead to some really nice DFK(she is a great kisser) and hands wandering to bring me at attention, and my hands checking out her very soft sexy butt and legs.

Miss Chanel took my hand and we headed to the bedroom.On the bed, she layed down on her back, I kissed her feet her soft sensual legs right up to her fine delicious kitty where I simply devoured her for about 40 minutes.

Yes, all my attention was going to be directed at her. She moaned in appreciation, she sat on my face while holding onto the headboard while grinding into my chin,tongue and mouth and I sucked slowly,quickly until she made my face wet.

She returned the favor, and gave me some very nice tongue licking and sucking. I decided again to pay more attention to her fine body kissing her in every place possible. She was breathing quite deeply,moaning with the sensation of being kissed,carressed, nipples sucked on, bum being kissed and lightly biten, while stimualting her with digits, I was continuing the foreplay from her front side to her back side, as she simply moved each way, enjoying every second of the erotic play.

This went on for about 10 minutes with kissing each other deeply like 2 lost lovers, finally we said "We need to make love"

Her favourite position as well as mine was missionary, she wrapped her legs tightly around my legs as we were grinding very slowly with deep french kissing making love very passionatley .

It was a feat I could not carry on anymore, I shuttered with and very nice orgasm, deep inside her, Miss Chanel kept the grind going for a bit more and we kissed where she got so wet, I knew I had pleasured her as well.

We kissed,held one another for a while longer.

I had a shower, we chatted a bit more, and she said "You are a true gentleman" I told her she is a "very gorgeous and fine lady" I tipped her well for service that was outstanding.

We hugged and said our good-byes for now, as she said she will return to Ottawa in a couple of months. I will be looking forward to her return.

Merci Miss Chanel!

Picture added..

picture.php?albumid=782&pictureid=4452

And what you see, is exactly what you get-beautiful lady!

Guest **ng***1

Very nice review. I was getting a visual and quite a good one at that. I saw Miss Chanel's pic's and I have to say, OOooo la la. I hope to be on her list when she returns. Thanks for sharing.

No problem with the sharing, that's what its all about! And yes Miss Chanel is OOOooo LA LA and then some! A fine Courtesan with that service we do appreciate from those ladies from Montreal!:mrgreen:

Another fine recommendation PP, Keep them cumming :wink:

Wow..the 2nd time was even better then my first time as stated above in my rec.

Miss Chanel really is one gorgeous sexy lady, and I am very glad she visits Ottawa.

Simply a perfect way this morning to break up work meetings, and did I ever have a smile of my face for the afternoon meeting (really nice replay thought going through my mind).

Thanks Miss Chanel...if you lived in Ottawa I would be flat broke, cause you are a excellent provider.;-)

Pete, what great reviews! Sorry I couldn't get to see Chanel this time. She's one of my fantasy women.

I'm glad you had such a good time together.

Thanks CATO...I could of got into a lot detail, but my 1st rec states services and a very great time.

Today was a mutual, sensual,erotic, and sexual desires for one and another, and we really hit it off very well together. Lets just say I was well spent (physically) when I left.:motion::69:

I agree with Pete. She is such a stunning lady and amazingly sensual and mature. Last time she answered the door with elegant heels and a very stunning white dress. Movie star material.

Okay, I have now been with this gorgeous lady like 5 times. This morning was simply the finest 2 hours any man could dream of having.

I bought gifts for her and I to play with, some very nice watermelon edible massage oil for us both, her own little rocket vibrator and for me TO SEE HER IN:boobeyes: a very sexy H.O.T. Baby doll outfit complete with g-string and see through top, it fitted her perfect, especially those great 36DD's. Yes went shopping at Aren't We Naughty Sex Store, I love shopping there!

More review to come later with a little more " Aren't We Naughty"...she is my favorite lady that visits our town, she rocks my world.:motion:

Nice one once again, Pete! I hope to see Chanel next time. She certainly has amazing pics on here.

Aren't We Naughty ..continued..So I bought a Breeze Power Bullet vibrator for Miss Chanel, I bought some edible watermelon massage oil for the both us get all oiled up and I bought Miss Chanel a lovely out fit just like the model is wearing below but Miss Chanel looked WAY better in it.. DAM she LOOKED freaking MIGHTY fine in it...

media.nl?id=16182&c=776793&h=e47a707711dce2ff1a9c

picture.php?albumid=782&pictureid=6060

Just picture this body of Miss Chanel in the above out fit and tell me your fucking eyes don't pop out, and your tongue does not hit the floor...well I guess mine did.

So we say our passionate hello at the door, she looks freaking marvelous already but she does not know what is in the bag (BTW I turn the bag inside out..not cool walking through the lobby with a Aren't We Naughty Shopping Bag). I offer the bag to Miss Chanel and say here is a present for us, she takes out the outfit, and quickly kisses me and says "Thanks so much, nobody buys me things like you do" that statement right there made me feel like a million bucks, she is deserving of gifts as a matter of fact all ladies should receive something for giving their heart, soul,time and yes.... love.

She quickly runs into bathroom with her high heels on, and changes, she comes wearing the outfit and I get a semi-boner.."Oh my god you look gorgeous" I say to her, she is modeling in front of me, walking and straddling her stuff, BTW the bottoms are a g-string, so her lovely bum is staring at me! She walks in front of mirror, modeling it, I said "I'm taking a quick shower "...

end of part 1 for now...

3784673352_649298a45c.jpg

So I'm in the shower now looking up in a daze at the ceiling(No the sky I guess), scrubbed all area's especially around my cock and balls, while cleaning I'm getting erected thinking of Miss Chanel a very beautiful lady in the new outfit, whooooooaaawwwwww..(slow down Pete, get the fucking Pistol out of your hand man), okay quick rinse of the soap off your clean shaven area, before you get started into something else...LOL:handjob:

So I'm drying myself, and Miss Chanel asks if I would like something to drink, juice, water, coffee, tea..I chose water, because I knew I was going to work up a great thirst.

We get acquainted in the bedroom water for me and her, and me with a towel and a full erection now, so off goes the towel on the bed. I ask her to ly down on her tummy so I can massage her, after all we have 2 hours to play!

She smiles and says "Pete I would love that" her cute french accent, and lays on her tummy, with gorgeous ass staring right at me,( No,No Pete not yet...massage first...oh yeah)....so I sit over top of her so she can feel my erected johnson and bare balls on her bum, I get out some oil, oh-la-la..nice smell of watermellon, start massaging her shoulders really getting the oil in deep into her muscles, and stroke her beautiful arms as well, then proceed on her mid back, using oil all over her at the same time I reach down and kiss her neck, kiss her back.

I move down off her bum, and start to massage her bum, lots of oil now, sliding my huge fingers between her cheeks and caressing her cheeks, massaging her inner thighs, and stroking her wet pussy, Now this is the time to take off her g-string, I pull it down slowly with 1 hand while the other is massaging her inner thigh, Miss Chanel is now breathing quite deeply, and is getting very aroused with petting,massaging, and OF course the odd slide of my tongue between her bum cheeks and a quick lick of her wet moist pussy from behind. But wait folks..can't started just now, I still have her feet,legs, to massage.

I start to massage her legs gently and firmly, I'm sitting between her legs, and have her knees bent up massaging her calves her feet, one leg at a time, and take the time to suck on her toes, her big toe, then her other toes, kissing massaging her feet she is moaning with extreme pleasure. I then proceed one more time, turn around and massage her bum, stroking butt cheeks with both on my huge hands, then holding a bum cheek in each of my hands, rubbing caressing kissing again, and sliding through all the oil to massage her pussy and butt hole, gently but seductive, and then I go in with my mouth, licking and sucking on her giving her DATO and DATY, Miss Chanel is loving it, and she is getting very wet.

I ask her to turn over, as she does, I get the Power Bullet turned on to the first setting low, and start to rub all outside her pussy and licking and sucking at the same time. Her legs are bent, and her head is upwards by the support of pillows, she is shuttering with extreme pleasure. I set the vibrator to the next level setting-medium, and kiss and suck on her at the same time using the vibrator all around her lips, pure wetness and pure enjoyment, she is mow quivering and breathing very hard, grabbing my hair on my head, as she wants more of my slippery warm tongue.

I set the setting to highest level, and continue onwards, she gushes, she screams out something in french (sorry I don't understand french but it sounded freaking hot).

Miss Chanel succumbs to the world of the big "O", she has a smile on her face, that lights up the room.

She wanted now to entertain myself by massage, she asks me to get on my stomach, and I smile and say "no I'm good on my back so I can watch you" . She starts with my thighs, working down to my feet, and sucks on my toes as well, most excellent massage. She massages my chest, and plays with my nipples (god I love that), she gives me this very nice very deep french kiss, and I'm hard as a rock, she can feel my boner on her bum. She smiles, and stares at me with her deep beautiful brown eyes, and pours some oil all over my johnson. She starts to gently stroke me, real slow, and now putting oil in my anus area and rubbing my anal very gently, my god I so tense, she then starts to give me the most soft, unreal BBBJ,(YMMV) but very slow, teasing me, up and down, swirling her tongue, and getting me so hard. She grabs my penis by the base, and shakes it back and forth and says "You are so hard" I go reach for another tasty french kiss. She whispers, "I want to make love to you"....I say the same. On goes the condom, and she sits on top of me, riding very slowly, we are holding hands with fingers inter-locked, and kissing, she move her legs as I sit up so her legs are around my waist. She is kissing me, I'm kissing her she is straddling up and down still very slow, and she is so wet. We then move into this position....

sexualpositions_2044_9929988

She is holding on and simply getting her g-spot hit in the right place. She then puts her arm around me, and we kiss still in interlocked with her legs wrapped around my waist, I move to the edge of the bed, with my feet on the floor, and she is still riding up and down and I'm pushing with my legs upwards to get more thrust, ...I pick her up and we are standing up, lips locked and swapping more spit, she is a great kisser.

I gently put her on the bed in missionary position but hold up her left leg with my left hand, while my feet are still on the floor, I'm getting so close to the cumming of our first session she grabs my head for some more french kissing, and I'm still thrusting inside her gently and she is not kissing me but merely moaning very loud into my mouth, she succumbs again, I tend to believe the rubbing of her clit while inside her really got her off. At last I cum as well, we held each other so tightly, and kissed for about 5 minutes just laying there saying "How great that was".

I get up and remove the condom, in the bathroom, told her to lay down on her tummy, and gave her another massage, from shoulders to toes again. I also played with silk ties from her outfit, lightly dragging it up and down her beautiful body, through bum cheeks. She was enjoying it so much, she was getting goose bumps all over her body. We explored each other, and she really knew how to get myself of the edge again, I will not go into any further details cause this was enough reading/typing too.

I take a shower for the road thinking I could spend all day with this great lady, but needed to move on.

She is 1 lady that I certainly enjoy, she exudes charm,sensuality,sexuality,erotism, has a great personality and we both get along so well.

She is mature lady with great taste, and should treated with the upmost respect, I have a lot admiration for her as she is without a doubt, a close and good friend and a great lover.

Thanks Miss Chanel, and Thanks Nathalie for your most excellent service with the ladies from Montreal Fantasy.

arrrrrrgghh you leaving me hanging, can't till tommorrow.:cool:

Big dog...happy reading..she is a wonderful person!

How do I nominate this for post of the week?

This should be reported to the Mod, as being to damn HOT :-D ;-)

Cato at the top of the page you can rate the rec.

Great recommendation Pete

Thanks Cato, Whatsup and big dog for the comments, Miss Chanel is one very MILF, and I just keep doing that.

Rather then get in details, I'm sure everyone has read the prior threads about my visits with Miss Chanel. I think we have seen each other now about 7 times, and it keeps getting better.

This morning for a 1.5 hour appointment was sure heaven, we embraced when I walked in the door like long lost friends. We wished each other a Happy New Year, and kissed,hugged,fondled for about 15 minutes to start.

After my quick shower, we had non stop foreplay, and we kept each other on edge right to the very end.

I really could be addicted to this beautiful,sensual lady, or perhaps maybe I am. :bowdown:

Each time the erotic play is so intense Miss Chanel just keeps me coming back for more.:69:

Thanks Miss Chanel and Thanks Nathalie for your usual assistance.

While I will not be as eloquent as Pete, I must agree with him concerning Chanel! I saw her last week and she is amazing. Great body, incredibly sexy, in excellent shape (I definitely didn't need to go to the gym to do cardio after an hour with her!), and very easy to talk to.

What I loved most was the seeming instant attraction when we met, she greeted me wearing black stockings as I requested and a very sexy dress (you can see it on the Montreal Fantasy website), and after a bit of small talk we were making out like teenagers, followed by an hour of intense fun. She even made my request of a covered BJ extremely arousing, and we were so in sync with each others bodies that I had no trouble going for round two after just a few minutes of rest and conversation!

I can't recommend Chanel enough, I will definitely be back!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.