Looking for SheMale

I haven't posted for a very long time, but I was wondering if anyone had come across Tatiana, a gorgeous SheMale who used to work in Winnipeg? I had the pleasure of her company a few years ago and I have to say it was a great experience. She was blonde, about 5'8", slim with small tits...and beautiful legs...Are there any other SheMales in town worth seeing? thanks....

Lexxi is my soon to be duo parnter, shes new in winnipeg.. shes on the shemale site..

great tits... amazing body.. I met her on Sunday, and shes just a great person... all around...

apparently the shemale canada site is down......they were dropped from thier server without notice........

I haven't posted for a very long time, but I was wondering if anyone had come across Tatiana, a gorgeous SheMale who used to work in Winnipeg? I had the pleasure of her company a few years ago and I have to say it was a great experience. She was blonde, about 5'8", slim with small tits...and beautiful legs...Are there any other SheMales in town worth seeing? thanks....

Contact Tigerclaw he has done several great reviews on here and can probally help you out

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=9838

ya odd the site is down it was up on sunday.. im sure it will be up soon..

but when it is lexxi will knock your clothes off lol...

Riva is very sweet, Dita/Carmen is here quite often and is a lot of fun,

Sometimes there are traveling shemales that come through Winnipeg (Alyssa and Tasha were just here)...

If you want additional information on any other tgirls, including Lexxi check out tgirl forums and read a few of the reviews.

Barbie from Winnipeg is absolutely gorgeous ... a tall, blond amazon woman who really does look like a Barbie doll. She is also a very nice person.